Boynton Beach, FL 33473 Map · Phone number

About I Feel Pretty

As a makeup artist, I love making women feel confident about themselves. For over 11 years, I've dedicated my entire career to helping empower women to look and feel amazing in their own skin. Whether you wear makeup or not, I believe all women are beautiful in their own way, and makeup just enhances that beauty.

I have always had a passion for makeup ever since I was little. I've tried other career avenues, but I always came back to makeup artistry. I received my certification from Gabriel Productions in Miami, Florida and since then, I have gained even more experience and certifications.

I'm adaptable to many different styles of makeup, making it easy to meet your needs. Whether you want a soft natural look, glamorous, or smokey & fierce, I can appreciate and recreate all styles.

I offer a variety of services, and use proven techniques with top quality products. Ready for a makeup experience unlike you've ever had before? For more information or to schedule a session, contact me today!

Follow I Feel Pretty on

db723f1c1e440969 IMG 0632
img 5708 51 1013439 v2

8 Reviews for I Feel Pretty

Tammy Dorrell Avella · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing person and amazing job

Oana did a fabulous job with the bridal party hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding. Even more important was her calm demeanor in the face of some very tense and emotional family members. She did not allow their rude behavior to affect her whatsoever. Everyone looked beautiful! My husband commented several times that night how much he liked my makeup and even mentioned it again the next day. Will absolutely be calling Oana for any future hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 01/20/2020

I Feel Pretty's reply:

Thanks Tammy! It was a pleasure working with you and Carla! I’m so glad you loved your look for the wedding!

Megan Clendenin · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

Oana was very professional and her work was amazing! I love the products that she used it covered every blemish I had on my face and lasted throughout my whole wedding night! I highly recommend her for any event that you have coming up! You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/24/2019

I Feel Pretty's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I am so glad that you were happy with my services! You made a beautiful bride!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/11/2019

Better than imagined

Oana was friendly and flexible from the beginning. She truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She did my hair better than what I could have imagined and I was truly blown away when I saw my makeup. Oana knew exactly how to style my hair and makeup for my unique look.

Sent on 01/19/2019

I Feel Pretty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Boynton Beach, 33473 See on map
    Location of (I Feel Pretty)