4956 NW 92 ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

i DREAM Productions, Inc.

5 Reviews for i DREAM Productions, Inc.

Hector · Married on 04/04/2009

Vincent's personalized service was wonderful. He made us feel like we had known him for years. The quality of his work is excellent. He was on time and very professional in his demeanor.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Tina · Married on 02/21/2009

Vincent was AWESOME! My aunt (god-mother) booked him as our wedding gift. It was done last minute and he was there as if I knew him during the entire wedding planning process. He was awesome and I would definitely recommend him to all brides-to-be in South Florida. He videoed for over 6 hours!!! We have so much raw footage that I will have for the rest of my life and now I will always have my grandma on the dance floor and that is something special to me. 3 things that are the most important in a wedding are 1. Good DJ 2. Good Photographer and 3. Good Videographer....I recommend Vincent. He is AWESOME and he is the one to hire to capture all the special moments in "real time"!

Sent on 04/02/2009
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2007

I love our wedding video! It is breathtaking and beautiful! It is everything we were hoping for and MORE! Every time I dropped off a copy to family and friends I had to sit there and watch it again and again! I watched it at my parent's house, my sister's house, my work, my husband's work. In one day I watched my wedding video four times! Everyone who has seen it, LOVES IT! I Dream Productions, Inc. is awesome! The day was such a blur and went by so fast, but Vincent captured every moment, every look and expression. His quality of work is excellent, the process was seamless. It was more then perfect. Thank You for sharing in our special day with us and turning it into a beautiful piece we will treasure forever!
    -Sam & Stephanie Ladue

Sent on 09/12/2008

Award

• Markei Events & Productions
    Markei Events & Productions Wedding Planners

I have worked with i DREAM Productions on several weddings and they have been very professional and a pleasure to work with. They have a way of putting the clients at ease and as a result are able to capture special moments of their event.

• 4956 NW 92 ave Fort Lauderdale, 33351 See on map