1867 Summit Chase Ave, Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number

About I DO Weddings by Mandi!

Planning your wedding day is stressful enough, but finding the right Officiant doesn't need to be! I am a Florida Notary Public and Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church, providing services since 2005!
I have a collection of ceremony styles to choose from, or if you'd like assistance customizing your vows I can do that as well...be as simple or creative as you'd like.
Offering services in the Greater Orlando area and surrounding counties based on availability and travel time.

**Please visit my website: http://idoweddingsbymandi.webs.com/
or look up "I DO Weddings by Mandi!" on Facebook!

Fees:
$50 Basic Ceremony/Notary Services/Certified Postage to mail License (**Last minute bookings of less than one week notice add an additional $15)
$45 For Vow Renewals or Commitment Ceremonies which do not require paperwork processing

Plus fees for my travel at a rate of .55 per mile from my home to location round trip ( any tolls or parking fees)

Optional Additions:
$10.00 Keepsake wedding certificate
$30 mileage if you require my presence (1 hour) at a rehearsal ceremony
$10-50 Custom vow/ceremony writing (based on actual time required and/or any special items needed for ceremony (candles, sand etc)

E-mail or call Mandi today at 407-694-2821 to book your date...spaces are filling up fast!

MedfordWedding
JuliaandShane2009
Bahamas20022
Julia20and20Shane202
MedfordWedding
JuliaandShane2009
Bahamas20022
I DO Weddings by Mandi!

1 Reviews for I DO Weddings by Mandi!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

We had a nonreligious ceremony so we chose to use a notary. Mandi was great. She was able to provide several pre-written ceremonies to choose from (which we did) but she will do personalized ceremonies as well. Her prices are also very reasonable.

Sent on 06/10/2012