380 Tennant Avenue #2, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number

About "I Do" Wedding Cakes

At “ I Do “ Wedding Cakes, we are committed to quality work and excellent service. We create your wedding cake with the finest ingredients, a custom design and the greatest care.

Before ordering your next cake, you can have a personal consultation and cake tasting. At that time, you can customize your cake by choosing the flavor of cake, filling and icing you want. Choose the style and design and we will create a beautiful centerpiece for one of the most important celebrations of your life - Your Wedding Day !

For a more whimsical Wedding Day you can create something fun, festive and memorable.
layers of roses thumb99891

"I Do" Wedding Cakes 2
  • Michelle

Michelle Friscia · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Easiest appointment ever!

Elisha made this appointment so easy and stress free. She worked with us on what we wanted for our wedding cake. I showed her a picture of something we were looking for our cake, and she helped us customize it to our likings. I would definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2019

Easy and helpful

Cake tasted amazing! Looked amazing everyone enjoyed

Sent on 04/29/2019
    "I Do" Wedding Cakes 3

Sarah Blackburn · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Cake, Easy Communication

Debbie is the best!

She is so kind and just goes with the flow. We didn't want anything to crazy and she knew exactly how to make it simple yet elegant. We had a 3 tier cake and each layer was a different flavor/filling. We had our florist put flowers on it and she worked with her no problem. We barely had to coordinate that.

The cake was PHENOMENAL! so delicious and moist. Absolutely stunning. We had our own cake toppers that she knew how to work with and asked the right questions about beforehand.

Debbie responded very quickly and was okay with us being a bit slow and unsure about things. She worked with us and made us feel confident in our decisions.

Sent on 09/09/2019

"I Do" Wedding Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating
    Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating Wedding Officiants

Debbie is fabulous to work with - either as a vendor or as a client. She's easy going but very professional; not to mention her cakes are to die for!

• 380 Tennant Avenue, #2 Morgan Hill, 95037 See on map