"I Do" Wedding Cakes

Morgan Hill, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At “ I Do “ Wedding Cakes, we are committed to quality work and excellent service. We create your wedding cake with the finest ingredients, a custom design and the greatest care.

Before ordering your next cake, you can have a personal consultation and cake tasting. At that time, you can customize your cake by choosing the flavor of cake, filling and icing you want. Choose the style and design and we will create a beautiful centerpiece for one of the most important celebrations of your life - Your Wedding Day !

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

David E. Married on 09/20/2021

Under the stars in Carmel

We were referred to I Do Wedding Cakes by the team at Wedgewood Weddings. Due to covid restrictions we weren’t able to do an in person tasting, however, we were able pick up a tasting to go. Our package include 4 cake flavors to try, but we added a 5th for $10 just for fun. We tried the carrot cake, chocolate cake with a chocolate moose filling, a vanilla cake with Picasso filling, a vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and crème filling and a chocolate with a Black Forest filling. All the cakes were moist and tasted amazing but we chose the latter 2 for our wedding cake.

As for the design I had found a under the stars themed cake design on Pinterest that including a forest silhouette, however, we wanted the silhouette to be of Carmel-by-the-sea where our venue was, to add a full moon (since there was a full moon rising on our wedding night and to replace the fondant with buttercream frosting.
    As you can see from below, I Do Wedding Cakes delivered exactly what we were looking for and made our wedding that much sweeter. The only thing we had added was our topper. I highly recommend them 10/10. Thank you Debbie, Elisha and team at I Do Wedding Cakes for making our day special.
  • Gleb
    Gleb D. Married on 08/26/2021

Best Wedding Cake

I loved my cake and the different flavors choices. I am so sad that it was thrown out at the end of the night. We only got the first bite for pictures and were looking forward to trying the rest. We are hoping to purchase another cake to just be able to enjoy it since at the tasting it was so good! I highly recommend this company.
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 08/20/2021

Wonderful experience all around

I Do Wedding Cakes made the cake for my wedding and it was delicious! We had lemon on the bottom tier and vanilla with the picasso filling on the top two tiers. They did a wonderful job and were so accommodating through all four of our postponements due to COVID.

About 2-3 months before our wedding I contacted them to see if they would prepare a separate dairy free cake for some of our guests that didn't eat dairy and they were more than willing to add that to our order. They answered all of my questions and I got nothing but wonderful customer service every time I interacted with them.

The cake was a wonderful addition to our big day and I highly recommend them.

We decided not to freeze the top layer of our cake and plan on going back to I Do to get a small cake for our one year anniversary.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Liana & Anthony
    74 photos · 10/12/2019

Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating Wedding Officiants

Debbie is fabulous to work with - either as a vendor or as a client. She's easy going but very professional; not to mention her cakes are to die for!

380 Tennant Avenue, #2 Morgan Hill, 95037
Location of ("I Do" Wedding Cakes)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding