"I Do" Wedding Cakes

380 Tennant Avenue #2, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number

About "I Do" Wedding Cakes

At “ I Do “ Wedding Cakes, we are committed to quality work and excellent service. We create your wedding cake with the finest ingredients, a custom design and the greatest care.

Before ordering your next cake, you can have a personal consultation and cake tasting. At that time, you can customize your cake by choosing the flavor of cake, filling and icing you want. Choose the style and design and we will create a beautiful centerpiece for one of the most important celebrations of your life - Your Wedding Day !

For a more whimsical Wedding Day you can create something fun, festive and memorable.

65 Reviews for "I Do" Wedding Cakes

1 User photo

"I Do" Wedding Cakes 1

Michelle Friscia · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Easiest appointment ever!

Elisha made this appointment so easy and stress free. She worked with us on what we wanted for our wedding cake. I showed her a picture of something we were looking for our cake, and she helped us customize it to our likings. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Tasty Wedding Cake

This was by far the tastiest wedding cake I have ever tasted (not just because it was my wedding cake). Their chantelle cream frosting was perfect, not to sweet. I would recommend this baker to anyone not just wedding cakes!

"I Do" Wedding Cakes 2
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

We had such a great experience with 'I Do' Wedding Cakes. During our tasting, the owner was so understanding regarding an allergy I had. She made sure not to use iodized salt in our cake in order to respect our allergy. Our cake was so delicious and beautiful!

"I Do" Wedding Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating
    Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating Wedding Officiants

Debbie is fabulous to work with - either as a vendor or as a client. She's easy going but very professional; not to mention her cakes are to die for!

• 380 Tennant Avenue, #2 Morgan Hill, 95037 See on map