"I Do" Wedding Cakes Reviews

64 | Morgan Hill, CA

64 Reviews for "I Do" Wedding Cakes

Michelle Friscia · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Easiest appointment ever!

Elisha made this appointment so easy and stress free. She worked with us on what we wanted for our wedding cake. I showed her a picture of something we were looking for our cake, and she helped us customize it to our likings. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

We had such a great experience with 'I Do' Wedding Cakes. During our tasting, the owner was so understanding regarding an allergy I had. She made sure not to use iodized salt in our cake in order to respect our allergy. Our cake was so delicious and beautiful!

Mayra · Married on 11/09/2017

We appreciated their guidance. We loved the tasting and helped us with our design.

• Brianna · Married on 08/21/2017

Our wedding cake came out amazing! We could not have asked for a more perfect cake to represent us as a couple! They took our ideas and made our dreams into a reality and we are forever grateful!

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2017

Our cake was exactly what we asked for. It was beautiful and taste amazing. I'd definitely would use her again. Thank you

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Debbie was wonderful and easy to work with. Our cake was beautiful and everyone loved it! I couldn't have been more pleased! Thanks Deb and Alicia

• User7274815 · 1+ year ago

I was very impressed by my wedding cake and it tasted very good! She is an incredible wedding cake designer. Highly recommended!

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2016

I would not hesitate when deciding to book with "I do wedding cakes". I have never seen such an amazing cake. When I went for my tasting appointment, I was unsure what I wanted. My husband to be was stationed overseas and I was on my own. I made decisions with him via skype and the expression on my face. LOL. The owner was super patient and walked me through different options of tiers and what they could look like. We had several e-mails back and forth and she was always very professional and accommodating. In the end I allowed her to do her magic and simply trusted it would all come together. The day of the wedding, the flowers did not come in that I had ordered for the cake. I ran to the store and purchased what they had. I left the flowers for Debbie to add to the cake and went to go get ready. When I sat down to dinner and finally was able to see the cake for the first time, I almost cried. It was the most beautiful creation I have ever seen. On top of the beauty of the cake, I had so many compliments of how incredible it tasted. I highly recommend the lemon with lemon filling as well as the Chantilly icing. To die for.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

Debbie was very flexible when we scheduled our consultation with her. We decided that a two teir cake was the perfect size for us. All of the cakes she had us try were absolutely amazing, but in the end we decided to have chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and raspberry filling for the bottom tier and lemon cake with lemon jam filling for the top tier with Chantilly frosting. We told her that our theme was burlap. lace, and sunflowers and she designed a perfect, simple, and elegant cake based on that description. We provided the ribbon, the florist provided the sunflowers and the end result was beautiful! I would suggest "I Do" Wedding cakes to anyone who asked, and have! Debbie was easy to work with and made us very confident that our cake was going to be everything we wanted.

Liz · Married on 07/24/2016

Debbie was awesome and listened to what my husband and I liked for our cake and design and decor. We had a three tier chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and fudge filling for two tiers and the Picasso filling for one tier. It was absolutely delicious and beautiful and our guests loved it too!
    Debbie also ordered our cake topper for us and worked with the florist to decorate the cake. Definitely reccomend!

Christin · Married on 04/22/2016

Ok, so first I need to talk about the tasting. I had given Debbie a list of the flavors I was interested in trying. She was super accommodating and let me try everything. Even though I think I requested a million combinations.

Now to the wedding day. We gave Debbie a picture of a cake we found that was awesome. She let me know that she had never done a "chalkboard" look before but would try it out and send us pictures. I appreciated the candor.

I didn't need to worry because our cake looked just like the picture. It was so adorable! The colors, the theme, everything was there...

Oh and it tasted amazing too!!! Try the picaso filling. OMG.

My fiance and I met with Debbie to discuss our wedding cake. She was extremely sweet and we had such a great time! I wasn't sure how I would do because I am completely gluten-free and cakes can be hard to make gluten-free. Debbie went above and beyond to accommodate me. She provided my fiance with the regular offerings and gave me the gf ones and the fillings/frosting to get a real feel for how everything tasted. I was so happy and the cakes and fillings were amazing! It was such a hard choice, but we are so excited for our wedding day!

Christina · Married on 10/09/2015

Debbie is the best! I have had the pleasure of working with Debbie on a professional level so when it came time to choose a vendor for my Wedding cake I knew there was no other option! Her cakes are delicious and she can make the ideas in your brain come to life. I would recommend her to anyone who loves cake as much as I do!

They were amazing! We got to sample their cakes before ordering. They made a cake exactly how we wanted it. On the day of the wedding we brought our own flowers and the cake lady made beautiful cake topper and side decorations out of them. I highly recommend! The cakes were DELICIOUS!

I was referred to this vendor because they are the bakery that my venue's package included. They were amazing even when I decided to change my mind a month before the wedding!! Everything came out beautiful ??

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2015

Great and friendly working with me and my husband. Had all the tasters ready and served others we requested. We compromised on two tiers with both our choices.

Justin · Married on 07/11/2015

Debbie and I do wedding cakes was great. They provided a three tier custom cake for my vineyard wedding. From start to finished I Do wedding cakes were wonderful to work with. I dream about the tiramisu flavored cake. That is my favorite dessert and was so happy I could make it part of my wedding cake. We had a custom wine themed cake decoration and Debbie did a great job putting it altogether. She was on time and everything went smooth. Every year we are going to get a mini cake made for our anniversary and I can't wait! They have a lot of yummy flavors to choose from and will make any idea come to life!

Janet · Married on 05/16/2015

WOW!!!! We were soooooo happy with how our cake turned out. Not only was it delicious but it was the most gorgeous wedding cake I have ever seen! It was exactly what we told Debbie we wanted it to be and all I can say is wow ! When I saw it at the reception I was beyond happy!! Thank you so much for making our cake so gorgeous !!

• F

Frances · Married on 01/02/2015

Our wedding cake was perfect! They took my vision and made it happen. Everyone complemented how beautiful our wedding cake look and they loved the way it tasted. We had a beach theme and they made delicious shells out of chocolate. The coral was so nice and the extra effort was much appreciated. They found treasure chests and painted them white just for me. They got netting from another company to go under the tiers that made the look exactly what I wanted. We were so impressed with what they did. We highly recommend their services. Thank you for making my vision a reality and my wedding day perfect!

• BriAnn Marion

BriAnn · Married on 12/06/2014

Beautiful cakes, and delicious too! What more could you ask for? Debbie and her staff were always so helpful and professional.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

“I Do” Wedding Cakes made the cupcake tower and cutting cake for my wedding on 10/18/14. We we’re so thrilled with the way the cupcakes & cake looked and tasted -- I still have friends emailing me to ask who made our cupcakes because they were so delicious. From the first bite at the tasting, I knew I was going to hire them for our wedding. Their cakes, fillings and frosting are incredible! Working with Debbie and her team was great. They were prompt, affordable & so nice. You truly won’t find a better value for cakes that taste this good!

Diana · Married on 08/16/2014

Debbie and her team were incredibly friendly, accommodating, and affordable throughout the entire process. We expressed to Debbie our desire to have a simple yet elegant and delicious cake. Our 200+ guests raved about how moist, unique, and delicious our cake was. We couldn't of agreed more. I was satisfied with the quick response when it came time to go over the final details (flavors, size, design, etc). In addition, it was greatly appreciated that Debbie delivered the cake in a timely manner, while also keeping in mind that our reception was outdoors and hot since it was mid August. Every aspect of our cake was perfect and the affordable price tag was a wonderful bonus. My husband and I can't wait for our 1st year anniversary so we could order a mini replica of our cake and relive it all over again. Thank You "I Do" Wedding Cakes!

Tanvi · Married on 07/19/2014

We had a great experience with Debbie. She had a great selection for us during the tasting and prepared a second set of samples with different flavors to help us decide what we wanted. We got a 3 tier with poppy seed/lemon jam (AMAZING!!!), vanilla mocha, lemon/raspberry mouse.
    She was great to communicate with, the cake was nicely displayed when we got to the hall and tasted amazing!

Highly recommend them!

Teresa · Married on 06/21/2014

The wedding cake so awesome and so good everyone loved it thanks you much

Veronica

Debbie and her team are incredible! Our phone calls and meetings with them were easy and pleasant, and once we tried the cakes we knew she was the vendor for us! Everything she serves is delicious -- we chose three different flavors and fillings for our three layers! And because we were married at a winery we knew we wanted something unique. She helped us create something lovely that looked wonderful on the day of and tasted absolutely wonderful. My only complaint? As the bride I was too busy to try everything and I missed one of the two layers we served! :( But we saved the top for the BBQ we hosted the next day and my husband was in red velvet heaven.

Thank you Debbie and Staff!!