I Do Now I Don't

16 E. 52nd Street Suite 702, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do Now I Don't

I Do Now I Don't is an online consumer-to-consumer marketplace for diamonds and jewelry. With a dedication to simplicity, security and safety, the company allows people to buy secondhand, discounted jewelry. Each diamond sold on the website is inspected by a trained GIA gemologist. Co-founded by Josh Opperman and his sister Mara Opperman in 2007, I Do Now I Don't is a platform designed with both buyers and sellers in mind, allowing buyers to purchase their dream jewelry at lower prices. Josh has over 10 years of experience in research, marketing, sales and distribution, while Mara brings her background in marketing and public relations to the company. Mara also works as a retail adviser, providing guidance to couples as they prepare for their big day.

In addition to offering rings and other jewelry at a discounted price, I Do Now I Don't offers various other services to help you prepare for your wedding. These services include:

• Appraisal
img3805
screen shot 2016 08 08 at 5 42 38 pm

34 Reviews for I Do Now I Don't

Jen · Getting married on 03/31/2027

I know this is a wedding site and all, but I want to share my review of this company as far as selling my old wedding and engagement rings on this site.
    I'd followed the steps for the immediate offer, and heard back within a business day from Kristen. She outlined the process for me, and I followed it. They emailed me a shipping label, I boxed up my rings and completed paperwork, and shipped the package the following day. I kept track of my tracking number, and confirmed with Kristen when the package arrived to them. The very next night, I had an offer. $700 for a 17 year old ring set. I was really happy with that offer and took it. All I had to do then was sign a sales slip for them. They mailed my check the next day, and sent me a tracking number for the check as well. The check arrived on Monday (3 business days after they mailed it), and I'm happy to report that it cleared my bank account with no troubles. I would definitely recommend this company!

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2018

So happy to find this site and find an amazing ring. I bought a ring from another site (therealreal) and it was not what I expected it to be. So I searched on I do now I don't and found an amazing ring and was able to negotiate a better price. It came with a laminated certificate for free. I highly recommend this site to buy and sell jewelry.

Award

I Do Now I Don't FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks