I Do Lashes

Salon Boutique 11445 Dallas parkway suite 250, Frisco, TX 75033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About I Do Lashes

I Do Lashes is a professional beauty studio located in Frisco, Texas, specializing in beautiful makeup applications and hair styling. Angie Seib is a professional stylist who will perform both on-site and in-studio beauty services for her clients. Whether you are looking for a glamorous and sophisticated or boho and chic wedding look, I Do Lashes will provide long-lasting makeup application and a hairstyle that is perfect for you.

I Do Lashes provides professional beauty services for weddings and other special celebrations. Angie will create a look using the best makeup and hair products. She will bring her enthusiasm and passion for the industry to each service, ensuring a relaxing and joyous environment. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultations

20 Reviews for I Do Lashes

1 User photo

I Do Lashes 1

Jenifer · Married on 09/18/2017

My experience was amazing! She's very amazing at what she does. She gives great costumer service and is very nice ❤️

Sent on 09/20/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/31/2017

Angie is amazing! She creates the most beautiful, natural looking lashes and is so easy to talk to. She also does amazing spray tans that look natural and last for up to a week. If you need to look beautiful for an event or just everyday, Angie is your person!

Sent on 10/25/2017

I Do Lashes Pricing

I Do Lashes Price Rates

I Do Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 381.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 49.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Lashes 1
    Eyelash Extensions Trial: Classic new set $79
    Lash Extension Trial :Classic set Lash Extensions $79 Classic Volume set Lash Extensions $99 Call to make your apt today!! 4692311175

• Pink Door Boudoir Studio
    Pink Door Boudoir Studio Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Angie, and she is so sweet, and has an amazing talent! Her hair and lash extension are beautiful!

• Sassybomb Photography
    Sassybomb Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie is very skilled, affordable, and such a doll to work with! From a photographers stand point we definitely recommend lash extensions for you special day. It really makes eyes pop!

• Salon Boutique 11445 Dallas parkway suite 250, 11445 Dallas parkway suite 250 Frisco, Texas, 75033 See on map
    469-615-2650 (Phone number)