I Do Brides & Beauty

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Congratulations on your engagement... I Do Brides & Beauty are so excited to hear your special story! Our hope is that with our noteworthy talent and quality of work to exceptional professionalism and customer service, your search stops here!! Whether you already have an idea or you're up for some beauty exploration, together we combine your inspirations with our wedding experience to achieve the most beautiful, yet comfortable “you” that you've ever been. Let us exceed your expectations. Make it an experience you'll be extremely pleased with. We look forward to meeting and working with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Camila
    Camila F. Married on 05/06/2022

Couldn’t be a better !

Karri is such a kind, charismatic and very professional make up artist. I would choose her 10 times again . Thank you so much dear Karri! I wish you all the best ❤️

I Do Brides & Beauty's reply:

You are just the sweetest! 🥰 You were so beautiful and I am so thankful to have been able to do you make up and to have been apart of your big day. Congratulations again and I wish you nothing but the best in the future ❤️❤️❤️
  • Trista
    Trista F. Married on 04/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me the princess I always dreamed to be on my wedding day 🥰

Karri is SO amazing! She not only made me and my wedding party look GORGEOUS, but she was so fun to hang out with during the trial and on my wedding day! My hair and makeup trial happen to be on the day of the rehearsal dinner. Once we finished the trial for hair for my wedding day, Karri was so sweet to brush my hair out into a completely different look for our rehearsal dinner! She also gave me and my bridesmaids some awesome makeup tips while dolling is up. It was a blast! She did my hair and makeup exactly like I always dreamed it would be on the the biggest day of my life. Karri truly went above and beyond during my whole wedding process. I highly recommend I Do Brides & Beauty for your big day 💕

I Do Brides & Beauty's reply:

It means so much to me and warms my heart so much to know that you had such an amazing day and that I was even a small part of that ❤️❤️❤️ I loved being a part of such a special day and being around you ladies was so much fun and it just doesn’t even seem like work at all! ☺️ Trista you looked absolutely stunning! What a great group of ladies and truly it was my pleasure and I wish you and your husband so much joy and happiness in your future 💕🥰 Thanks again for choosing me and I Do Brides & Beauty ❤️
  • HannaH
    Hannah M. Married on 02/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Karri Made Me Feel Beautiful!!!

Karri was the best! I was having a hard time finding the right hair and makeup artist and was soo happy to find Karri! The trial went amazing and then the day of my hair and makeup lasted the whole day, even through a morning rain shower during the first look. I got so many compliments on my makeup and I had never felt so gorgeous! I highly recommend Karri! She was so nice and honestly such a great way to start my wedding day in her chair.
  • illustration stars

Team

Karri  Sizemore
Karri Sizemore
Owner

Experienced Wedding Hair and Make-Up Artist bringing forth a true passion for capturing magical Wedding looks! Skilled in working with clients to accomplish their Wedding style, and committed to ensuring they have the perfect look to remember their special day. Bringing forth a stellar reputation with other regions in The Wedding Wire and The Knot Ohio & Kentucky area with Brides & Beauty LLC, and a portfolio of over 10 years experience in Wedding hair and Make-Up. Enthusiastic and devoted to achieving 100% client satisfaction and now joining us in the Tampa and surrounding areas!

On location Clearwater, FL, 33755

On Location and available by appointment only.
Location of (I Do Brides & Beauty)
Sarasota Sarasota, FL, 34236

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding