I Do Brides & Beauty

Clearwater, FL View map

Congratulations on your engagement... I Do Brides &. Beauty are so excited to hear your special story! Our hope is that with our noteworthy talent and quality of work to exceptional professionalism and customer service, your search stops here!! Whether you already have an idea or you're up for some beauty exploration, together we combine your inspirations with our wedding experience to achieve the most beautiful, yet comfortable “you” that you've ever been. Let us exceed your expectations. Make it an experience you'll be extremely pleased with. We look forward to meeting and working with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Cathy R. Married on 07/04/2021

Hair & Make up

Karri was on time, professional, very accommodating & at the last minute even completed hair & make up for my daughter n law ( which was not on the original schedule)!
    I highly recommend her services !!!!!
  • Tonya
    Tonya J. Married on 05/31/2021

Very knowledgeable

Karri Sizemore did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I am approaching 40 so she had her work cut out for her. At the consultation she provided very helpful information on how to moisturize my skin for the big day. She added little personal touches that I didn’t even think of. As my husband and I were walking away from the alter, he kept staring ant me and said “ Baby, you look so beautiful. She did an amazing job.” It’s been over a month since the wedding and that is the main thing he talks about.
    By the end of the session I felt like I gained a best friend. I can’t see myself ever using anyone else again. My 28 year old daughter will use her for future events as well.
    Kristiana Married on 03/07/2020

She made me feel beautiful!

Karri did such a great job making my make-up and hair vision a reality for my wedding. Karri provided a test run where we played with a few different looks until we found what was right. She is equipped with the best products and tools needed to make you feel flawless. She listened to exactly what I wanted and didn’t stop until she was sure it was perfect. Not only did she do my hair and make-up, but she also did my bridesmaid’s hair. She was punctual, professional and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

I Do Brides & Beauty's reply:

Kristiana, Thank you so much! What a beautiful wedding and what a beautiful bride you were ❤️I was so happy to be apart of your day. I wish the best for you and Michael and your family. I am so grateful ❤️

Deals

I Do Brides & Beauty 1
Offer

If you book 5 or more services you will receive $5 off each service!

Pricing

I Do Brides & Beauty Price Rates

Team

Karri  Sizemore
Karri Sizemore
Owner

Experienced Wedding Hair and Make-Up Artist bringing forth a true passion for capturing magical Wedding looks! Skilled in working with clients to accomplish their Wedding style, and committed to ensuring they have the perfect look to remember their special day. Bringing forth a stellar reputation with other regions in The Wedding Wire and The Knot Ohio & Kentucky area with Brides & Beauty LLC, and a portfolio of over 10 years experience in Wedding hair and Make-Up. Enthusiastic and devoted to achieving 100% client satisfaction and now joining us in the Tampa and surrounding areas!

On location Clearwater, FL, 33755

On Location and available by appointment only.
Location of (I Do Brides & Beauty)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding