2 B Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number

About House of Sea and Sun

Thank you for your interest in the House of Sea and Sun. Our Bed and Breakfast overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. This historic home was built in 1914 by Henry Flagler's niece, Louise Frances Wise. We are minutes from downtown St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city. This is a beautiful Victorian home in which to create some lasting memories. We host dozens of weddings and events each year and would be delighted to host yours.

Here at House of Sea and Sun, we are flexible, customizing each wedding to fit your budget and needs.

If you are in the St. Augustine area we would love to show you this amazing Bed and Breakfast!

Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We looking forward to hearing from you!

SeaSun04
d7b9c226a8cf6ec5 1524471516 2520a65a9cf36d3e 1524471511920 7 7
SeaSun04

4 Reviews for House of Sea and Sun

Connie · Married on 03/26/2011

I can't say enough about the Sea and Sun. Patty, Rae and staff treated us like family. It was a sun rise wedding on the beach, Rae had everything set up ready to go,on time for the ceremony, which she officiated. The flowers were beautiful also. Everyone commented on them. Rae wrote the most incredible wedding vows, she put so much thought and time into them.

As far as our stay at the Sea and Sun, we rented the house for a week and had a blast. Our families all became one that week, with the help of the staff. Its awkward sometimes when two different familys are under the same roof, but somehow they managed to make it so easy for us to get to know one another and have a good time doing it. They made all our dinner reservations, arranged for taxis and more. They worked very hard for us. I wish we could do it over again and again. Everybody wants to go back. We only have one regret, we wish all of our friends and family from Michigan could of shared this experience with us. Now that they know how beautiful the house is and what great service we received, I have friends calling me for the information.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • I

Angie · Married on 11/03/2007

This place was awesome! We are not from St. Augustine, but Rae and everyone at the House of Sea and Sun was so nice and made everything smooth and beautiful for us! We did not have to do a thing except show up and get married. It was great, they even did all the catering and it was very yummy even the cake. They also recommened a florist for us. All our guest that came loved it as well.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Leila · Married on 04/23/2016

4.2
      3.0

These ladies were great! Patti the owner was so sweet and welcoming. Rae helped me coordinate, She put all the decorations together for me. I didn't even see anything until me and my husband were announced! It was great!! Having the reception there was so easy. My family stayed at the house and it was so nice having everyone right there. To this day people are still telling me how beautiful the wedding was. Thanks Patti and Rae!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017