311 State Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Horizons Ceremonies LLC

Patricia Eagle, Life-Cycle Celebrant®, officiates weddings after crafting a customized ceremony that reflects your love, your values and your beliefs. Patricia brings her warm heart and years of professionalism into planning this significant transition in your life, and helps make it sacred. She co-creates an occasion with depth, care, and insight, passionate about the power of your story.

A wedding with Horizons Ceremonies is a collaboration. You and your significant other are actively involved. Patricia encourages a couple to deeply reflect about creating meaningful, heartfelt vows and personalizing ceremonial elements. With your guidance, she designs the ceremony, discussing every ritual, reading, music, selecting or composing vow, and how to weave in the story of your relationship. Just as every couple is different, so is every Horizons' ceremony.

Bottom line--you set the tone: adventuresome or not, formal or informal, a large gathering or an intimate occasion, serious or lighthearted, religious or non-religious, blending faiths or keeping to one, spiritual or not, imaginatively unique or traditionally familiar.

Incorporate the beauty of Southern Colorado into your gathering: breathtaking views of the Collegiate Peaks, Spanish Peaks, San Juans or Sangre de Cristo Mountains; Mount Blanca towering behind your occasion; dusk quietly stretching across the Sand Dunes National Park; a warm, intimate gathering at a charming mountain chapel; a unique and "moving" ceremony on a Rio Grande Railroad car; or one of the many hot springs venues that offer beauty and steamy relaxation before or after your occasion with views to spare.

Stories shared. Hearts touched. Lives connected. For Patricia Eagle, with Horizons Ceremonies, this is the focus of everything she does.

Follow Horizons Ceremonies LLC on

john christine me
la veta wedding pic
me with family in sf
Horizons Ceremonies LLC
on knees in s fork wedding
ceremony02
bryan gria handfasting done
bryan gria rings

33 Reviews for Horizons Ceremonies LLC

Charles · Married on 07/12/2017

Linda and I cannot thank Patricia Eagle enough for creating and performing such a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. It was everything we hoped for! We are a couple who became more and more devoted to each other over the first 21 years of our being together. We decided that we wanted to be more than just “boyfriend and girlfriend”. We wanted to get married so that our family and friends would truly know how committed we are to each other. Patricia Eagle was the perfect person to marry us! She understood what we wanted our ceremony to express and she made our wedding a totally joyful and memorable experience for us and for our families who attended.

On the day of our wedding we were both confident because Patricia engaged us to create a ceremony that perfectly reflected what was in our hearts. She guided us right up to our most cherished moment when we gave each other our vows and she pronounced us as married. Before our wedding day, she talked with us as a couple and with each of us separately about what we wanted and didn’t want in our ceremony. She asked us important questions that we hadn’t thought to ask about ourselves and our families. Patricia truly perceived who we were and what we wanted to share with our families in our ceremony. Her presence and presentation to all of us on our wedding day kept everyone focused and involved. Both of Linda's brothers' said their eyes sere brimming with joy. Linda’s and my eyes certainly were! Our families let us know how much they liked Patricia and how they felt included in our ceremony, which was what we wanted!

Linda and I will both remember Patricia Eagle and her essential contribution to our wedding day with fondness, joy and gratitude!

***

JD · Married on 05/20/2017

Let me start off by saying that I was born and raised in Texas and my wife hails from New York. After wandering about in life, we found each other in Denver. Who’d of thought a Texan would fall in love with a New Yorker?!? Well, I did. And hard!! When we decided to get married, being she’s a celebrant, she did some research on some in the area. We came across Patricia Eagle. From the initial email response, Skype sessions and phone calls, we got a tailored wedding ceremony. She brought love, humor, all family members and even remembering who wasn’t there into it! There was a part in our ceremony where Patricia asked my wife-to-be if she would accept my children (both my kids cried uncontrollably)! During our reception and after, we were told “that was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I’ve ever been too!” That even came from my super religious family who questioned our choice of not having a Preacher not doing the cermony, so.........score!

All in all, I would use Patricia over and over if I were to be re-married, but I'm not (I found the partner of my dreams). She is a delight to work with!!

Patricia Eagle =5 Stars and a high five!

Jenn · Married on 09/24/2016

Patricia was absolutely incredible from the start. Throughout the process, we had multiple Skype sessions where she teased out details about what we wanted to communicate in our ceremony and where she learned more about our love story. She took the process of writing a unique ceremony very seriously, with extensive questioning and meetings as mentioned above. She had an outline of the ceremony ready for us to review and edit as we wished months ahead of time which alleviated much stress. Our families were so impressed with the uniqueness of the ceremony, from telling our story to sharing our beliefs to memorable words to bind us in our union. She tailored the ceremony to express exactly what we had envisioned, and was amenable to either traditional wording, our own words, or her poignant writing. Her smiling face and great energy only heightened our wonderful day, and she is someone whom we will keep in touch with many years after our wedding day has passed.

Horizons Ceremonies LLC Pricing

Horizons Ceremonies LLC Price Rates

Horizons Ceremonies LLC FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 601.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 204.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, No Denomination, Pagan, Shinto, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, French