68146N 2280RD, Taloga, OK 73667 Map · Phone number

About Hope Photography

Hope Photography is a photographer located in western Oklahoma that will travel all over for her clients. Danielle Hope Blumer is the face, owner, artist, and creator behind the company. Founded in 2011, Hope Photography is inspired by light, nature and the timelessness of film. This photography business began with Danielle’s love and passion for photography. She gets excited about all things artistic and loves to capture moments where people look their best.

From weddings to engagements to portraits, Hope Photography loves to capture it all. Danielle aims to provide every couple with her undivided attention and complete experience. To achieve this, she only books a select few weddings every year. She offers a variety of wedding packages with the option of custom packages.

Follow Hope Photography on

4 Reviews for Hope Photography

• Haley

Haley · Married on 01/05/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive, kind, and extremely efficient. She captured my wedding beautifully and got my pictures to me very quickly! She was very organized and was excellent at using light and finding beautiful locations around the venue.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the wedding process and everything in between. My only regret was not paying to have her there for a longer amount of time!

Sent on 06/18/2017

The moment I saw Danielle's work, I knew I absolutely had to have her as our wedding photographer! Her photography style is so warm and rich, and Danielle herself was such a joy to work with! I knew without a doubt that she had everything under control on our wedding day and that she would capture everything perfectly.

We had her not only at our wedding but also taking our engagement photos, and I still find myself going through all of the pictures to look at the beautiful memories that she captured. She truly caught some of the most wonderful moments. Without a doubt, the best photographer I know!

Thank you so much for giving my husband and I the most timeless, lovely gift we could have ever wanted. These pictures will forever be something that we cherish!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Hope Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• 68146N 2280RD Taloga, OK, 73667 See on map