68146N 2280RD, Taloga, OK 73667 Map · Phone number

About Hope Photography

Hello my name is Danielle Hope Blumer and I'm a fan of love. I'm also slightly obsessed with farmhouse decor, fancy cheeses, fuzzy animals, and a good cup of hot floral tea. I have a wonderful husband and I absolutely love my job. I have had a love for photography for as long as I can remember. When thinking of my career I knew I had to choose what I was passionate about and what I was naturally good at. Whenever it comes to anything artsy I always get all giddy inside with ideas! What drew me to photography was being able to capture moments and making someone look their best. Light, nature and the timelessness of film inspire me. Hope Photography has been in business since 2011. I graduated with an associates in Applied Science with a major in Photography Technology. I am currently located in western Oklahoma but have always been a traveler at heart so please feel free to contact me wherever you are, I am passport ready!

Follow Hope Photography on

duo100web
duo10

3 Reviews for Hope Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the wedding process and everything in between. My only regret was not paying to have her there for a longer amount of time!

The moment I saw Danielle's work, I knew I absolutely had to have her as our wedding photographer! Her photography style is so warm and rich, and Danielle herself was such a joy to work with! I knew without a doubt that she had everything under control on our wedding day and that she would capture everything perfectly.

We had her not only at our wedding but also taking our engagement photos, and I still find myself going through all of the pictures to look at the beautiful memories that she captured. She truly caught some of the most wonderful moments. Without a doubt, the best photographer I know!

Thank you so much for giving my husband and I the most timeless, lovely gift we could have ever wanted. These pictures will forever be something that we cherish!

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that knows what they are doing and uses natural light, this is the one! Our engagement AND wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. It was a little tough for communication/meeting with her since she is so far out from Tulsa, but nothing we couldn't work around! Overall, she is very accommodating and her work speaks for itself.

Hope Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• 68146N 2280RD Taloga, OK 73667 See on map