Lexington, KY 40515 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Hoopla Films

We love to have fun! We think life is amazing, which is why we love to hear, film, and tell stories.

Our commitment to creating beautiful films makes us a great choice for your event or commercial project. We have been in love with the film making process since we were kids. As we came together to create Hoopla Films, the goal has always remained to deliver the highest quality of cinematography to our clients.

NOTE:

Please make all inquiries through our website as it helps us organize every inquiry in one place, thanks!

• Life Glow Photo

Videos 6 vídeos

10 Reviews for Hoopla Films

• Landy

Landy · Married on 05/14/2016

Josey is awesome! We got our video this week, and couldn't be happier! He and his partner made everyone feel comfortable all day, and captured some very special moments. It felt like a friend was just hanging out! We couldn't be more pleased with the final product! To anyone contemplating spending money on a videographer, I highly recommend it. Pictures are amazing, but there's no better feeling than being able to relive these moments on film :)

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

From the moment I met Josey I knew I was in good hands. Such a friendly guy who you can tell really loves his job and if you haven't checked out his videos on his website then do it because after you watch them you will have to have this guy. Josey showed up even before my photographer and was already hard at work taking shots of the grounds and pre wedding activities. And let me tell you, he will do almost anything to get what he thinks is going to be a memorable shot. I don't think I will ever forget him hanging off the side of the carriage even thought the carriage driver warned him it wasn't the best idea, just so he could get the images and my dad and I riding into the ceremony...those final precious moments of a father and daughter before he hands her over to her husband. I couldn't be more happier with our decision to include Josey and Hoopla films in our special day and I can't wait to see our video!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

jason · Married on 07/26/2014

We had our previous vendor cancel and Hoopla jumped in to save the day.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Award

Hoopla Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• KY Sounds, LLC
    KY Sounds, LLC Wedding DJs

We have worked with & seen final products of Hoopla Films - it's absolutely amazing! The videos they create cannot really even be described as videos. They are so personal - they actually make you feel like you were there on the wedding day. They take the best moments of your day and weave them together in a professional & artistic way that no one else can!

• Lexington, 40515 See on map