352 Furlong View Court, Lexington, KY 40511 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Happy Camper Films

We are excited you have found us & we think there are just a few things you should know about us...

>> To us, there is NO greater honor than being asked by an eager bride and groom to come and share in the joy of their most special day by filming their wedding. Our goal for your day is blend in with the surroundings and visually/creatively capture the sounds, the blending of two families as they become one, the smiles, the joy, the tears, the promises, the hugs, the stolen kisses, the vows exchanged, the dancing, the little details that you have chosen to include into your day. Each wedding day we are invited to is so special to us, so unique, and holds so much promise for a future filled with love and excitement. Wedding days are easily some of our absolute favorites.

>> The the number one question we seem to receive: "what's it like working together?" We LOVE working together as husband and wife. It's truly a dream job for us! There is nothing that could match watching each other grow together in this endeavor and seeing how far we have come since our first wedding. It's amazing to witness the many ways we can find inspiration from one another and it's just so fun to cheer each other on as we take risks and try new things! We truly think that our compatibility and the way we are naturally able to complement each others individual filming styles is something that adds to your over-all product.

>> Did we mention we LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel? Anywhere and everywhere. Whether it's all over our great state of Kentucky...or out of state. Or even out of the country! We are more than willing to travel high and low to tell a good love story. Are you planning on having a destination wedding?! We would be more than happy to tag along and document your big day! Thinking about eloping to Europe and getting married beautiful countryside style?! Hire a cinematographer {cough, Happy Camper Films, cough} to capture those special memories for you, so that you can remember those amazing sights and sounds, as well as share your amazing day with your family & friends who were unable to be there. No matter where you need us...we are up for the adventure.

>> We LOVE marriage and, more importantly, we believe in marriage. Being newlyweds, ourselves, we understand just how important your day is to you and we hold that tight as we are filming your special day. We are so passionate about what we do because we are so passionate about our own marriage and we are even more passionate about seeing others begin their marriages. We view marriage to be one of the greatest gifts we've been given and we truly delight in this season of your lives. It's so exciting for us to be able to watch this amazing adventure begin! Two souls in love and ready to commit to one another. There's nothing more special than building relationships and watching each other grow together!

Follow Happy Camper Films on

31 Reviews for Happy Camper Films

1 User photo

Happy Camper Films 1

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

As mentioned in the below review, hiring Allison and Tyler as our wedding videographers was the easiest decision we made. Even though we are still awaiting our final film, I couldn't wait to review them. I already know that the video will floor us considering every film I've ever watched of theirs has floored me. What also floored me was their incredible presence on the day of the wedding. I almost wished at one point, we could have stopped "wedding-ing" and just hung out with them. They are like old friends you never knew you had. They have such an incredible, warm, inviting nature and are quite possibly the sweetest human beings on earth. Their passion and talent is so very evident in the work they do and the pride they take in putting together the films is so admirable. I've probably watched our teaser a thousand times and that alone gave me butterflies for days. Our wedding day was perfect. I had the absolute time of my life and I am so incredibly grateful to have had such an a-team by our side (almost ninja like) to capture all those special moments so we can relive them time and time again. You get so caught up in the events of the day that you don't even realize they're right there with you candidly capturing every raw emotion. It is that pure, naturalness that drew me to their work and the fact that they are just such wonderful people was the icing on the cake. I could not recommend Allison and Tyler enough and confirm that they are well worth the investment. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for taking the trip up to the Catkills and hanging out with us on our best day ever :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Happy Camper Films 2

Candace · Married on 04/29/2017

As a bride you may be torn if you really need a videographer. The answer no. You don't need A videographer, you NEED the best, and that's Happy Camper. Allison and Tyler captured our wedding with such detail and beauty everyone is brougt to tears watching our video. Every time I watch it I feel like I am being transported back in time to our wedding day. I cannot thank them enough. They gave me a gift I will treasure forever. There is no way I can repay them for the video. Nothing compares to our beautiful video.

They were tremendous to work with. They were professional, kind and easy to work with. I know I struggled with choosing a videographer but I'm telling you, just choose them.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jeremy · Married on 05/15/2016

Wonderful couple to work with! Very accommodating and listened to all our wants and needs!! Super talented and highly recommended.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Happy Camper Films FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Jessica Holleque
    Jessica Holleque Wedding Photographers

Tyler and Allison are such a joy to work with! With both of us committed to capturing authentic real moments between couples and being a calm and non-intrusive part of your wedding day, it was such a great match. The way they ask couples to slow down and reflect on their day by writing letters to one another shows how they are driven to create a intimate and love filled environment on your wedding day. Any couple would be lucky to have their love captured by these two, and I hope we can cross paths again.

• Southern Belle Glitz
    Southern Belle Glitz Wedding Jewelers

This sweet as can be husband and wife team is as kind and talented as they come! I cannot say enough great things about Happy Camper Films and the owners Allison & Tyler. It is so obvious when speaking to Allison or Tyler that they truly love what they do and love each of the couples they are blessed to work with. I am sure if you get the pleasure to talk with these fabulous filmmakers you will see exactly what I mean! :)

• 352 Furlong View Court Lexington, 40511 See on map