1795 Alysheba Way Suite 7203, Lexington, KY 40509 Map · Phone number

About Southern Belle Glitz

Southern Belle Glitz offers a completely unique and personalized experience when shopping for bridal jewelry. While you can easily preview and shop our collections online, we encourage Central Kentucky brides to visit our studio located in Lexington, for the full experience of a personalized Glitz Appointment. During an appointment we focus on the small finishing touches such as a delicate bracelet, chandelier earrings or a fabulous necklace to tie every last detail of a brides look together. We also offer a stunning selection of premier bridal hair accessories and bridal belts/sashes. Our boutique collection works perfectly for affordable bridesmaids jewelry, gifts for the mother-of-bride/groom and even honeymoon accessories.

We look forward to chatting with you soon and please be sure to keep up with us on Instagram @SouthernBelleGlitz and facebook.com/SouthernBelleGlitz.

Huge hugs,

2a202ed166c19dd8 1460868374900 twirlspring2015 241
twirlspring2015 241

3 Reviews for Southern Belle Glitz

Amie · event on 02/01/2015

I am in love with Southern Belle Glitz! They are so amazing in a million ways! Not only is their jewelry amazing, their customer service is above and beyond. That means a lot these days! You can't go wrong with their jewelry... one day you're wearing a necklace for professional pics and the next day you're wearing it with jeans! Love <3

Sent on 02/15/2015

Kiley · event on 07/12/2014

Every time I purchase a piece from SBG, I know I'm purchasing a quality piece of jewelry that will not only arrive on my doorstep within a few short days, but will be packaged with love! Natalie is an AMAZING woman to do business with. She sponsored me for the Miss Kentucky Pageant and gave a small gift to each young woman in the contest as well...in addition to donating pieces of jewelry, she puts in her own personal time to support her clients and customers. I simply cannot rave about what an awesome business SBG is...and it's because of the woman behind it all!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Natalie was amazing to work with. I met her in her shop and she helped me pick out a necklace, earrings, bracelet and bridesmaid earrings. She was so nice and was really patient with me while I tried on a bunch of options. I highly recommend her for finding unique wedding day jewelry!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Southern Belle Glitz FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Natalie is amazing at what she does. She takes the time to work with her clients to provide them with the best fit for their wedding day. Her jewelry is amazing and will give you that WOW factor on your special day.

• Simply Done Invites
    Simply Done Invites Wedding Invitations

I wear SBG daily. Seriously Love this stuff!!! I immediately feel better when I put on a pretty necklace or an awesome bracelet!

• 1795 Alysheba Way, Suite 7203 Lexington, 40509 See on map