Carrollton, VA 23314 Map · Phone number

About Hooked On Fondant Cakery

I specialize in homemade custom creations for the Hampton Roads area.

I use the freshest ingredients and make everything out of my own licensed kitchen. Each order is custom made; specifically designed for your event. I take pride in creating cakes that are fresh, beautiful, and most of all, delicious. A cake from me is sure to be the talk of the party.

Call or email early to reserve your date, and guarantee a special cake for your special occasion.

Follow Hooked On Fondant Cakery on

Rose Wedding
Rose Wedding
logo3277484md1

3 Reviews for Hooked On Fondant Cakery

Outstanding! The pricing was great and the flavors were delicious. There are people still talking about our cake. One friend told us he tried two flavors and both were delicious. Call Stacey today, she is friendly, professional and creative. The cake was beautiful just like what we imagined. She sketched the cake and it turned out like the picture. There were guest wanting to take cake home, we had a few slices left so we let them!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Bethany · Married on 09/11/2011

Although we never met in person and she does not live close to me or where our wedding was held, she still was very willing to work with us and bring the two cakes that we ordered and set up. Her prices were also extremely reasonable, which for a bride on a budget I was very concerned about. I sent her pics of what I wanted and they turned out beautifully...and were delicious! I highly recommend hooked on fondant!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Mikole · Married on 09/09/2017

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

Hello, I used a baker from here, Hooked on Fondant for my wedding. I met with her for flavors and everything was great. We agreed on flavors and design. The end result was that the baker I hired showed up with my cake later than she stated. When I saw it, I was horrified. People asked of we were going to circumcise our cake. The cake was cracked, falling over, and did not have the flavors we asked for so the taste was unknown. I was SO embarassed by this penis tower cake that I did not even want to take the top layer home. Just posting this so that other ladies will not experience this on their wedding day. So embarassed.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Hooked On Fondant Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Carrollton, 23314 See on map