HoneyHill Weddings

St. Anthony, MN View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

HoneyHill Weddings LLC is a Minneapolis based wedding company specializing in a range of services. After a complimentary meeting, we will customize the services and package each couple needs for their big day. From coordination to in depth planning and vendor management, Cassie Ogren of HoneyHill Weddings will take your wedding or event to the next level with seamless planning and fun along the way.

Services include: Day of Coordination, Partial Planning, Full Planning

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 12/02/2021

Outstanding service!

I thought that my venue requiring a day of coordinator was the dumbest thing I'd heard, but Cassie earned every penny the day of my wedding! She took the time to understand how I pictured my wedding day, and she made it happen! I was able to sit back and take in the day and really enjoy it because Cassie was taking care of directing vendors, guests, the wedding party, everything! On top of how amazing she is at her job, she is also one of the kindest, most genuine people I have ever met. If Cassie is available for your wedding date, hire her immediately!

HoneyHill Weddings's reply:

Jessica!! You and Web are amazing, thank you so much for this incredibly kind review. This means so much to me!!! I will never forget your wedding, what a great day! Cheers to forever!
    Kate S. Married on 10/17/2021

So SO thankful

So thankful for everything Cassie did to help make our day run smoothly and allow my family to simply enjoy the day! She recommended my husband and I take some time and relax for a few minutes before the reception and it ended up becoming such a sweet part of our day. If you’re debating on having a day of coordinator—it’s absolutely worth it—and I would pick Cassie every time!! Thank you Cassie!!
  • Wendy
    Wendy H. Married on 10/15/2021

Hire Cassie Now!

Cassie at Honeyhill Weddings was hands down the best thing we ever did. I was hesitant to hire a planner because I thought I could 'do it all myself'- while it is possible, working with Cassie to plan made our day so much better. We ran into a couple significant challenges when planning and she was always positive and quick with many possible solutions - especially when we had a huge time crunch. She has such an incredible presence and personality that she made wedding plan so much fun and helped me breathe easier through it! When it came to the day-of, Cassie proved especially invaluable. The day would not have been nearly as smooth and enjoyable if it hadn't been for her lovely personality, smile, initiative and calm. She always had everything under control which meant I could at times simply sit back and enjoy and be present. My bridesmaids absolutely fell in love with Cassie's personality and presence- she truly elevated our event but also our joy and experience. She is hands down the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

St. Anthony, MN, 55418
Location of (HoneyHill Weddings)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding