Honeydew Events

P.O. Box 2246, Bellaire, TX 77402 Map · Phone number

About Honeydew Events

Honeydew Events is a planning and consulting firm. We understand everyone has their own personality and style. For that reason, we develop a personal, yet professional relationship with each client and therefore make the planning effortless. We create a synergy that allows you to share your vision and help make your event YOURS. We are dedicated to excellence and determined to assist you in creating an Amazing Event!

Couple dancing
Table set-up with flower centerpiece
Table set-up with flower centerpiece

32 Reviews for Honeydew Events

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Mai and her team were awesome. She took on every issue/challenge that came up on the day of our wedding. I am a bride that worried about everything, and the fact that I was able to relax and have fun at my own wedding says alot. I couldn't have done it without her. I would highly recommend to any bride

Henry · Married on 10/17/2015

Mai was amazing! She was extremely helpful, informative and thorough without being pushy. She asked a ton of questions to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted before coming up with a playbook. Her wealth of experience is evident and we would recommend her to anyone.

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without Mai (& her assistant, Kim).. I'm serious when I say this - if I had to sit here and write down EVERY reason why Mai is the BEST Wedding Planner, it would seriously take me hours (and probably all night). I am beyond thankful and appreciative of everything she has done for our wedding. She is so patient, creative, collective, prompt, and the list can go on. She is AMAZING at her job and you can tell it is her passion every single time you sit down and talk to her. I'm not the typical bride that has a whole Pinterest Board of what I want my wedding to be or let alone, even have any clue what theme I would want. After many times of meeting and talking to Mai, she was able to help me create the most perfect wedding I could ever imagine. Now, brides - let's all be realistic… If you are trying "not" to stress out at all with wedding planning, I will break the news to you - that is inevitable because it is going to happen!! However, if you're looking to MINIMIZE your stress about 90%, hire Honey Dew Events as your Wedding Planner/Coordinator. It will be the best choice (and investment) you will make for your wedding, I promise. (BTW, the only thing I stressed over was the seating chart.. Seating arrangements for 450 is not easy…) My older sister will be getting married in the next two years and I've already told her that our wedding present to her was going to be Mai as her wedding planner because that is how great she is.

Honeydew Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• P.O. Box 2246 Bellaire, 77402 See on map