Honey Bee's Florist

1 User photo

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 09/19/2020

The most beautiful flowers

Melissa is truly the best to work with! I am so blessed that we got to meet her! She made our day a dream come true with the most beautiful floral arrangements. We got so many compliments on the arrangements and I can’t wait to get my bouquet preservation back so that I get to cherish this beautiful florals forever. Thank you and your teams so much.
    Lisa Married on 10/06/2018
    Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with. She created beautiful arrangements for my wedding that fit my vision perfectly. She took vague instructions and exceeded my wildest dreams. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the team at Honey Bees for any arrangement - not just for a wedding or other event. They're really phenomenal at creating unexpected and wonderful arrangements.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 08/25/2018
    Honey Bee (Melissa) is amazing! She was my florist for my wedding on 8/25/18. I know nothing about flowers and what goes well with what - I told her my colors for my summer wedding and showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and she brought my small ideas to life! I was so impressed with the work she did. We wanted to use hops in the boutonnieres and she had never worked with them before, but boy did they turn out so well! She kept them fresh and they looked great on the guys.

She was also professional and courteous to work with during the whole process! And delivered the flowers and decor on time. I also think she is reasonably priced which is a great thing! I highly recommend her services. I plan on using her again in the future. Thanks again!!!

2211 North Augusta Street Staunton, 24401
Location of (Honey Bee's Florist)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding