Honey Bear Events

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website

The team at Honey Bear Events is on a mission to deliver a fun-loving and delightful wedding experience for you and your guests. We offer meticulous event planning and floral design services that captures your vision and brings it to life!

Having worked in the wedding and event planning industry throughout California for over a decade - including San Francisco, San Diego, and Orange County - our expertise is unparalleled. Our team’s unique combined skills of event planning and floral design can benefit you in more ways than one. We have a thorough understanding of color theory, with an eye for aesthetics and design that can be helpful and efficient throughout the planning process. This special skill set is beneficial in many more ways than just the florals for your event design.

It is our passion to cultivate and execute your vision with a touch of style and elegance. Your inspirations and preferences spark our creativity to provide you with the wedding event of your dreams. We’re here to do all of the heavy lifting, so you can sit back and truly experience the celebration of your perfect day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 08/07/2021

Quick worth her responses!!! She was able to capture exactly what we wanted!!!

She went out of her way to make everything 🥰

Honey Bear Events's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! It was so fun to design this day with you and Gary, even from afar! The day was perfect and I wish you two the very best!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn O. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing event planner recommendation!

Melissa planned my wedding and I was so blown away I was in tears! She created a beautiful bohemian style event (my favorite look!) with a rustic winery theme with countless other personal touches that were so meaningful to me. She made a sign with our wedding date, designed a gorgeous buffet with flowers, personalized champagne bottles for a champagne toast, and she kept the entire day moving smoothly. My husband and I all agreed it was one of the best days of our lives! I’ll never hire anyone else to plan my next event!

Honey Bear Events's reply:

Thank you, Kathryn!! I had so much fun working with you and Patrick. I enjoyed every minute of planning and designing with you. Wishing you two lots of love and laughs!
    Christina Married on 01/07/2017

Beyond pleased!

Honey Bear Events does it all! Melissa brought our baby shower picnic dreams to life with her floral arrangements. When our friends moved out of the country she planned a memorable farewell fiesta that turned out spectacular! Melissa exceeded our expectations, is easy to work with and goes above and beyond to help her clients. Avoid the stress of planning and call Honey Bear for your next event!

Pricing

Honey Bear Events Price Rates

Huntington Beach, California Huntington Beach, CA, 92649
Location of (Honey Bear Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding