Holtz Imagery

Milwaukee, WI View map
$4,025 Most Popular Price

$4,025 Most Popular Price

Hey, I’m Hannah! As a recent bride myself, I know just how important photos are to capture your day. I take pride in every image I deliver. I don’t just snap and send. I go through each and every detail, each and every pixel to make sure your photos are of the highest quality, but there is more to choosing a photographer than just the photos your receive. I love to have fun. ( who doesn't?!) While taking your photos you and your wedding party and guests will laugh and show real emotion instead of standing there akwardly not knowing what to do. Emotions are the best thing to capture!

On your wedding day, my job is not only to take photos but to also help aleviate stress- becuase trust me, wedding days always have some sort of stress. I make it my personal goal to make sure things go smoothly and on track. We will set up personalized timelines ahead of time with every detail as well thought out as possible, even the things you havn't thought of yet. That's what is super handy- I have photographed many many weddings over the past 8 years and have been thrown just about every curveball you can think of.

Let's chat. I am a sucker for all the details and want to capture your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,025

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Silken
    Silken A. Married on 03/07/2020

10/10 Would Recommend (And I do!)

Hannah was our wedding photographer and was ABSOLUTELY wonderful! She was so attentive to detail and got every photo I wanted. She helped every step of the way to make sure the day was stress free and everything was taken care of.
    We had a last minute add on ceremony 2 months before and she was so kind and cleared her schedule to make sure she could be there to capture our special day. I can’t say enough about her and recommend her enough!
  • Helen
    Helen Married on 08/11/2019

Exceeded my expectation!!

I don't even know where to begin. So coming to the US from a different country and planning my wedding. I was so confused and stressed out about all the little details. I came across Hannah's name on Wedding Wire and spoke to her briefly about what I'm expecting from my wedding and the vision I had for it. I am not exaggerating when I say that from the first phone call Hannah has been so sweet, professional, understanding and most of all very flexible. I cannot imagine my wedding being the same without her! My now husband and I had our engagement photos taken by her prior to our wedding and they turned out to be so AMAZING! and on our wedding day Hannah was on point with everything, we had almost 250 guests and I don't know how she managed to still take all the family portraits we told her we needed. She was so nice and friendly to our guests and even the little children loved her. Our photos turned out REALLY REALLY AMAZING!! I am so beyond grateful we chose her to be our photographer. If you are thinking about hiring her as your wedding or engagement photographer , STOP looking else where!! I promise you will not regret it!!!

Holtz Imagery's reply:

Helen, I am so thankful for you! I am so honored that I was able to capture your BEAUTIFUL wedding day and engagement. I still can't get over how STUNNING everything that you planned and arranged turned out. You and Justin were so much fun to work with and I am so happy we have connected. You two are the best!
    Richard Married on 06/11/2016
    Are you looking for someone who is young, energetic, and passionate about her work? Then Hannah at Holtz Imagery is the person for you. I personally do some amateur photography on the side, thus getting in front of the lens was kind of difficult for me. That being said, Hannah made my wife and I very comfortable and relaxed while she took our wedding photos. I remember the day of our wedding was over 100 degrees that day and Hannah didn't skip a beat. She came prepared with her own chilled water bottles for us and kept things light while we were sweltering in our tuxedos and dresses. She was very well-prepared, confident in her skills, and our wedding photos turned out fantastic.

The Florian Event Venue The Florian Event Venue Banquet Halls

If you are looking for professionalism, responsiveness and reliability in your photographer, look no further! Holtz Imagery is always a joy to work with! I would recommend Hannah and her team to any couple looking to have a great photographer who offers exceptional photos at a reasonable rate.

s78w18655 Lions Park Dr Milwaukee, WI, 53150
Location of (Holtz Imagery)

Holtz Imagery frequently asked questions

What photography services does Holtz Imagery include in the starting price?

Holtz Imagery includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Holtz Imagery include in their most popular wedding package?

Holtz Imagery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Holtz Imagery offer?

Holtz Imagery offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Holtz Imagery offer?

Holtz Imagery offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Holtz Imagery offer for wedding events?

Holtz Imagery offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Holtz Imagery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Holtz Imagery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding