O Fallon, MO 63368 Map · Phone number

About Holly Speakes of ProColour Cosmetics

Holly Speakes is a licensed cosmetologist offering on location hair and makeup services for weddings, modeling photo shoots and special events in St Charles County, St Louis County and the surrounding area.

Enhancing beauty since 2001

lindsey
Hair Only
Hair Only

14 Reviews for Holly Speakes of ProColour Cosmetics

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2013

We all loved Holly!!! She did my hair and makeup trials, along with my hair and makeup, and a few other girls\' hair and makeup too!! They all loved her. She is super sweet and extremely nice, and just very good at what she does. If you want to make changes during the trial, she is very accommodating expertly makes the changes. She did an amazing job the day of, the hair and makeup lasted quite a long time I think, and one of the bridesmaids can be extremely diva-like and picky, and she loved her hair and makeup. Definitely check her out :)

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • User2519948 · 2+ years ago

We LOVED Holly! She was really amazing and all of the girls loved her. She did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup, and it lasted so long. She's also super nice and friendly and I had a great experience with her. It was quite a drive for my trial but it was totally worth it!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

Holly is absolutely incredible. I can’t believe how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out. During my trial, she was very patient and helped me determine the perfect look for my wedding day. My hair style was complicated and intricate, but she nailed it. On the day of, she was upbeat and fun yet professional and timely. She allowed us to bring snacks and drinks into the salon and definitely helped me stay calm as the unavoidable wedding-day crises popped up. Holly and her assistant were very attentive to my bridesmaids as well and focused on making them look their best. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night – no touchups were necessary! I could not have felt so gorgeous without Holly’s help. She’s fantastic!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Holly Speakes of ProColour Cosmetics FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Krista B. Photography
    Krista B. Photography Wedding Photographers

First of all, I endorse Holly from two different wedding industry perspectives--a recent bride and client, and a wedding photographer! Holly Speakes is an EXTREMELY talented individual and knows all the tricks to make a bride look her VERY best. She knows how to showcase your best features, and can use your style/preferences/even your wedding color scheme to make you look like you belong in a bridal magazine. She is quick and efficient...I have heard nothing but amazing things about her from several different professionals AND brides. I, myself, am extremely grateful to have found her for my wedding day...she made me look beautiful and my very best!!

• Chatelaine Boudoir Photography
    Chatelaine Boudoir Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is a fantastic and so great to work with! Her attention to detail and knowledge of her industry is so impressive. The proof is in her work! (Not to mention, you can't beat her prices!!)

• Denash Photography
    Denash Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is one of the best makeup artists I have worked with. She always delivers professional services and has excellent results every time. She's very detail orientated and determined to give you a great look. Whether it's for a wedding or a studio shoot she's always a very dependable and pleasure to work with. She's also a pretty busy girl. You want to book her early!

• O Fallon, 63368 See on map