123 Old Millville Road, Uxbridge, MA 01569 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Holly J. Gallerani, MJPA

Planning a large wedding, a small intimate wedding or even if you want to elope and "just get married". I will provide a wedding service that is right for you - as you wish. As a Massachusetts Justice of the Peace, my goal is to create a wedding ceremony that reflects your individual preference and style - a service with which you are comfortable even in your own home with your own home with own personal written vows - As you wish.

Follow Holly J. Gallerani, MJPA on

3 Reviews for Holly J. Gallerani, MJPA

Holly was amazing from when we first met with her to our big day. She figured out really quickly that my family loves to laugh and made sure that came though in the ceremony! We loved her and couldn't ask for a kinder person to officate our wedding!

Most amazing JP I have ever seen

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

It took me over a month to make an apt with Holly, and a while for her to get back to me. We went to meet her for our apt to find out she wasn’t there, she was out “running errands” for friend her husband told us. When I later emailed her to say nevermind on using her she told us she was in a meeting. The lack of communications was awful! You should at least alert your customers about running late or rescheduling. If you need someone reliable definitely go elsewhere!! A bride shouldn’t have to be stood up like this!!

Holly J. Gallerani, MJPA FAQ