Hoff Jewelers

Clifton Park, NY View map

Hoff Jewelers is a family owned and operated jewelry store established in 1989 and is located in Clifton Park, New York. We specialized in Diamonds, Fine jewelry and jewelry repair done on the premises. Your expert Jeweler!

1 User photo

Abigail C. Married on 02/29/2020

Great customer service, amazing family business

My fiancé bought my engagement ring at Hoff and it is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen. Naturally when we started to look for wedding bands we immediately thought to go to Hoff. We both had pretty standard ideas for what we wanted, him a solid yellow gold band and me a white gold band with small diamonds to match my engagement ring. We got prices at Hoff and thought it would be smart to try another jeweler just to compare. We went to another jeweler and the set of bands we wanted were more than $500 more, so we went back to Hoff and placed the order! Michelle was super helpful in showing us all of our options and helping my fiancé find the correct size! They also did a complementary Rhodium finish and cleaning on my rings prior to my wedding so that they were super shiny and ready for pictures! Every time I’ve been in the store it’s a pleasant experience and everyone is extremely helpful!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing, super flexible.

My engagement ring was a custom order by my husband. When it needed to be sized they were able to do it in 2 days so i could have it back for my engagement shoot that weekend. They then helped me pick the perfect matching custom band. My husband being very picky sent several pictures of rings he liked and they brought in 3 for him to try on. He decided on one and it was made in his choice of metal. They had it ready in 2 weeks.
  • Teri
    Teri Married on 05/13/2017
    Love this company and their employees. They are so helpful and professional. Great experience.

1546 Route 9 Clifton Park, 12065
Location of (Hoff Jewelers)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding