31387 Harper, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Hodell's Cake Shop

50 Years in business
A retail bakery specializing in Cakes and Pastries
Qualtiy products and exceptional service at a reasonable price
Peace of mind--50 years provides a lot of experience to handle any situation good or bad, in the delivery and set up of your cake. We have seen it all.

36 Reviews for Hodell's Cake Shop

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2017

My husband and I booked our wedding cake from Hodell's and could not have been happier. We chose a 4 tier cake with different flavors for each tier and we got exactly what we expected. We were very happy with everything including the price! We will be using this cake shop from now on.

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2016

Our wedding cake was amazing. We had a four tier cake, and we're able to choose each flavor! Everyone loved the different flavors and said it was delicious. My brother got his wedding cake here a year before, and my parents got their cake here too! They were helpful and kind. I would highly recommend Hodell's to anyone!

We went to a cake testing and immediately wanted to book! They were so friendly and helped explain the costs of the wedding cake and made it a reasonable price. I thought we would have to do cupcakes because of the costs of cakes, but they had GREAT pricing and we will be able to have a three-tiered cake and then a sheet cake. I am excited to see the cake on the wedding day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hodell's Cake Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What services do your prices include? Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Night and Day Productions
    Night and Day Productions Wedding DJs

Doug and His staff are friendly and professional. I have sent many brides to them over the years so I was excited to have them do MY "Harley Davidson" wedding cake when it was time. They took all of our idea's and pictues we brought and designed a cake that was better than we were hoping for!! I highly recommend them to anyone that wants a cake that looks as fabulous as it tastes! :)

• 31387 Harper Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 See on map