31387 Harper, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Hodell's Cake Shop

50 Years in business
A retail bakery specializing in Cakes and Pastries
Qualtiy products and exceptional service at a reasonable price
Peace of mind--50 years provides a lot of experience to handle any situation good or bad, in the delivery and set up of your cake. We have seen it all.

37 Reviews for Hodell's Cake Shop

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Customer Service, Easy Process

Hodell's Cake Shop provided us with excellent customer service and a delicious wedding cake at an affordable price. They provided various options for shapes, designs, sheet cakes, and flavors. They were flexible when our guest count was lower than originally expected, which was very appreciated. We are very happy we chose Hodell's Cake Shop for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2017

My husband and I booked our wedding cake from Hodell's and could not have been happier. We chose a 4 tier cake with different flavors for each tier and we got exactly what we expected. We were very happy with everything including the price! We will be using this cake shop from now on.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2016

Our wedding cake was amazing. We had a four tier cake, and we're able to choose each flavor! Everyone loved the different flavors and said it was delicious. My brother got his wedding cake here a year before, and my parents got their cake here too! They were helpful and kind. I would highly recommend Hodell's to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Night and Day Productions
    Night and Day Productions Wedding DJs

Doug and His staff are friendly and professional. I have sent many brides to them over the years so I was excited to have them do MY "Harley Davidson" wedding cake when it was time. They took all of our idea's and pictues we brought and designed a cake that was better than we were hoping for!! I highly recommend them to anyone that wants a cake that looks as fabulous as it tastes! :)

• 31387 Harper Saint Clair Shores, 48082 See on map