9385 NW 101 Street, Miami, FL 33176 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hitched Event Rentals

Hitched Event Rentals is an award-winning, full-service event rental company serving all of Florida. Hitched is best known for our highly diversidied line of Chiavari chairs and lounge furniture, our highly maintained rentals and cost-effective soulations. Whether it is an intimate wedding for 75, an upscale gala for 500, or a corporate awards ceremony for 1,000 -- you need to #GetHitched!

Twitter: @HitchedRentals

Instagram: HitchedEventsFl

Facebook: www.facebook.com/HitchedEventRentals

39 Reviews for Hitched Event Rentals

Jennine · Married on 02/16/2019

From all the rental companies I spoke with regarding rentals for our wedding, Hitched was the only one who took the time to show me through their warehouse to give me ideas of what items they have for rent. Maddie assisted me and she was fantastic. She was so helpful and energetic, she helped make my decisions on the rentals much simpler. All of their items are in great condition and they have a huge inventory of items for all types of events.
    I would highly recommend Hitched for weddings or other special events. I look forward to using their rentals for future celebrations. Make sure you speak with Maddie!
    THANK YOU MADDIE AND HITCHED TEAM FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

kabe · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired hitched events for ghost chairs last week for a wedding on a short notice and the service and pricing was amazing. They were extremely professional and prompt. We even had a last minute time change but they respected our request without hassle. They staff and setup crew were beyond accomidating. I will definitely hire them again as needed. Thank you hitched events for making my experience with you a pleasure.
    -Kabe with Gabro event services

Sent on 06/07/2016

Bella · Married on 03/17/2016

It is seldom now days to work with a company with such extraordinaire customer service. Considering that I made last minute changes on my orders they were prompt and pleasant about assisting me with my needs. You get great service & expertise for a low budget on high quality things. I highly recommend them for your venue needs.

Sent on 03/15/2016