Houston, TX 77034 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About His and Hers Foto

Our style would be considered photojournalistic, or documentary. We want to photograph your event the way you see it during the hours and hours (and hours and hours) of planning. While we can and will do several posed shots, we love capturing those spur of the moment emotions of the event. Between the raw emotion of the day and the ridiculous amount of planning going into the event, the images need to show it all - and we love to make sure that happens! We love bringing some energy, some sass, and a whole lot of creativity to your event. Our passion is wedding photography, and our muse is you…

Now who are the "His" and the "Hers"

My name is Oscar and I'm the "His" of HisandHers Foto. I am a wedding photographer based out of the Bay Area just south of Houston. I have more than a decade of experience as a photographer. While my wife was telling me for years (before she was a wife), that because of my style and technique I should do wedding photography, it wasn't until our own wedding photographer in Tennessee inspired me that I made the jump. I had been toying with wedding-focused photography and had done occasional weddings prior to my own, but the energy and creativity of our own photographer really pushed me over the edge. And I haven't looked back since!

My name is Kristi and I'm the "Hers" of HisandHers Foto. Together, Oscar and I are a husband-wife team who strive to capture the memories that will last a lifetime. When Oscar and I met it was a match made in Canon Heaven. Where he had an eye for the big picture, I had an eye for the details. With our gear matching up and our style and passion for photography firmly in line, we quickly made the transition to a husband-wife wedding team (after getting married ourselves).

Follow His and Hers Foto on

courtney 1061

9 Reviews for His and Hers Foto

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazeballs!

Oscar and Kristi are AMAZEBALLS! They become part of the family! They are in the trenches right beside you the entire time! Have a crazy idea, they will give it their all to make it happen! Pictures come out amazing! I hate having my picture taken, but they made it fun and comfortable. Would hire them again in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them for your wedding!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with this dynamic duo! Oscar and Kristi genuinely love what they do and only want to make sure one of the biggest days of your life (and everything leading up to it) as brautifuk and flawless as they can. I originally just booked with them because my best friend (who is a wedding planner) highly recommended theme but I was so thankful in the long run. They made my wedding truly special. There were a lot of health issues surrounding my wedding (which was just after the holidays so even crazier) and Oscar and Kristi were so flexible with everything. On our wedding day, we had them all day and I was worried I'd feel like there was a camera in my face the whole time but that was the complete opposite! They fit right in to our crazy group and everything went seamlessly (with them)! By the end of the day, if they didn't feel like family before, they certainly were by then! I would recommend them to anyone but especially to those people who aren't the most comfortable with being the center of attention. I never felt like I was being "posed like in school" in any of our shoots. They were nothing but supportive, even when I eas nervous in the beginning. They just let the pictures naturally tell your story, which to me, is the most beautiful part of all!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

Oscar & Kristi are a great husband & wife duo! They bounce ideas off of each other during your shoot to make sure they get the best angle and shot! They were so easy to work with. My fiancé & I had such a blast doing this shoot with them! They made us feel comfortable and were open to the ideas we brought to the table. They are very professional & attentive. I was never worried about going into the shoot that there was going to be any issues. I would without a doubt recommend them to all of my friends & family. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Award

His and Hers Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Kemah Gardens
    Kemah Gardens Banquet Halls

What a TEAM. They are professional, friendly, fun and always on-time and we absolutely LOVE having them capturing our weddings and their LOVE for what they do is expressed in their work. Every couple that we have referred to Oscar & Kristie with His & Hers Foto has been extremely happy with their photos and experience (from the time of the first phone call to the delivery of their images). Any special occasion, whether it be a family photo session, a surprise proposal, engagement/bridal, wedding ceremony or Quinceanera, having His & Hers Foto capture your special moments is a MUST.

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

His and Hers Foto is an awesome husband and wife team that work wonders together! We absolutely love when they photograph weddings at the venue and all of our brides love them too! I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful, outgoing, talented young couple!

• Houston, TX 77034 See on map