His and Hers Foto Reviews

9 Reviews for His and Hers Foto

9 His and Hers Foto Reviews

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazeballs!

Oscar and Kristi are AMAZEBALLS! They become part of the family! They are in the trenches right beside you the entire time! Have a crazy idea, they will give it their all to make it happen! Pictures come out amazing! I hate having my picture taken, but they made it fun and comfortable. Would hire them again in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them for your wedding!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with this dynamic duo! Oscar and Kristi genuinely love what they do and only want to make sure one of the biggest days of your life (and everything leading up to it) as brautifuk and flawless as they can. I originally just booked with them because my best friend (who is a wedding planner) highly recommended theme but I was so thankful in the long run. They made my wedding truly special. There were a lot of health issues surrounding my wedding (which was just after the holidays so even crazier) and Oscar and Kristi were so flexible with everything. On our wedding day, we had them all day and I was worried I'd feel like there was a camera in my face the whole time but that was the complete opposite! They fit right in to our crazy group and everything went seamlessly (with them)! By the end of the day, if they didn't feel like family before, they certainly were by then! I would recommend them to anyone but especially to those people who aren't the most comfortable with being the center of attention. I never felt like I was being "posed like in school" in any of our shoots. They were nothing but supportive, even when I eas nervous in the beginning. They just let the pictures naturally tell your story, which to me, is the most beautiful part of all!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

Oscar & Kristi are a great husband & wife duo! They bounce ideas off of each other during your shoot to make sure they get the best angle and shot! They were so easy to work with. My fiancé & I had such a blast doing this shoot with them! They made us feel comfortable and were open to the ideas we brought to the table. They are very professional & attentive. I was never worried about going into the shoot that there was going to be any issues. I would without a doubt recommend them to all of my friends & family. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Kristi · Married on 05/14/2016

My fiancé and I truly had a great time shooting our engagement session with Kristi and Oscar! As I had not yet moved to Houston, Kristi and Oscar really bent over backwards to schedule a session with us while I was in town for the holidays. Before the shoot, we were so worried about being awkward while trying to pose, but Kristi did an incredible job guiding us while Oscar snapped away. We truly felt comfortable with them from start to finish. Oscar and Kristi also took us to some really awesome locations that we never would have found on our own, and they worked so well as a team. Our final images are perfect! We would definitely recommend them to everyone looking for a great engagement session!

My fiance and I worked with Oscar for our engagement photo shoot. The price is what first attracted us to His and Hers Foto. The price was very reasonable, and we have a DVD with permission to print our own pictures. Oscar was able to be flexible with our schedules, and he offered great suggestions of different locations that would work best for our vision of the shoot. He was extremely easy to work with and made my fiance and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. He brought his own lighting stand, which made for amazing picture quality! The pictures turned out amazing, and it's easy to tell Oscar worked hard to ensure our photos were of highest quality. I would definitely recommend His and Hers Foto for any photo session and will be keeping them in mind for my future photography needs!

VERONIQUE · Married on 03/19/2016

Oscar and Kristi are a great team! They make you feel comfertable like the camera is not even there. It makes is especially good that you have two photographer's at your event where they can get the image from all the angles. Kristi is with the bridesmaid and then oscar is with the groomsman while getting ready and getting all the great images with your family and close friends. They do not only get the normal wedding images but they also get those special moments that are just priceless.In regards to the engagement sessions they help you find a perfect spot that relates to what the couple loves to do in their spare time. I can't think of a better team. They have a great eye and work together very well.

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

I had my wedding pictures and engagement pictures taken by His and Hers Foto in November of 2015. They helped make my day even more amazing. All of the pictures that they took were absolutely perfect. I would use them again in my future.

Alexandra · Married on 10/17/2015

Oscar and Kristi were INCREDIBLE and were so easy to work with! They truly have a passion for what they do and it shows in their beautiful photographs. My husband and I have received so many compliments from friends and family on the engagement, bridal, and wedding albums. We are so grateful we chose to have Oscar and Kristi photograph our special day! :)

Bri · Married on 10/04/2013

Oscar and Kristi are not only our photographers but became our good friends! They are so fun and have some super creative ideas! They never made us feel uncomfortable and have traveled through our stages of life, taking pictures along the way!