Hirt's Flowers

Strongsville, OH View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Hirt’s Flowers specializes in floral designs and gift delivery since 1915. Based in Strongsville, OH and servicing the Northeast Ohio area, they customize wedding arrangements to express the uniqueness of each and every couple and their event. Their professional Floral Design Team have over three decades of experience in creating elegant arrangements and floral décor for weddings and other special events. With a large variety of fresh and fragrant flowers and a commitment to excellent customer service, Hirt’s Flowers provides budget-friendly and modern floral designs backed by traditional values.

Serving the Northeast Ohio area, Hirt’s Flowers provides exquisite customized floral arrangements and event services for weddings and other special occasions. No matter the size and scope of your wedding, their creative and talented staff can craft beautiful florals to match your wedding style and vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations and samples
  • Event design
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Floral arrangements and décor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and crowns
  • Table arrangements
  • Single flowers and flower petals
  • Aisle runners and chair bows
  • Arbor design

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Stacy
    Stacy D. Married on 08/24/2019

Married on 08/24/2019

My husband and I just got married on August 24, 2019. I cannot say enough positive things about Hirt’s Flowers. Chris Quinn made picking out the flowers and arrangements fun and painless! She went above and beyond throughout the entire process. The flowers were delivered to my house the day of and then the rest were dropped off at the church. The arrangements were beautiful and I had several compliments from family and friends. I will definitely be going back to Hirt’s Flowers again for any special event. I HIGHLY recommend Hirt’s Flowers!

Hirt's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Stacy! We loved working with you, your Mom & Alex, bringing your wedding day vision to life!! Best wishes to you & Alex
    Theresa N. Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

My daughter was married in June 2019. Hirt’s Flowers helped make my daughter’s wedding and reception gorgeous. All of the flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments about them. My daughter LOVED her bouquet. It was exactly what she wanted. I can’t say enough about Chris Quinn. She was a pleasure to work with and made sure we were happy with the work her and her staff had done. They helped make my daughter’s special day even more special!

Hirt's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always happy to hear from our brides and moms! We truly enjoyed working with both of you as well, and I will make sure to share your review with our designers. 💐

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Ryan
    11 photos · 05/26/2019

14407 Pearl Rd Strongsville, OH, 44136
Location of (Hirt's Flowers)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding