3591 Sacramento Drive Suite 104, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Him & Her Films

We believe there is such a power in commitment, dedication, and promise. The ability to live, love, and grow with another completely different human for a lifetime is one of the greatest experiences one can have.

I have witnessed so many ceremonies and been moved to tears by the spirit and moment of the day. Those moments when you can sense something deeper in the air, when you realize the true beauty of what is taking place in that moment. It's something I have become deeply inspired and attracted to.

I love meeting new people, witnessing these unique and raw stories of love, being completely capture in the moment, and celebrating the decision of covenant and dedication. This is the reason we exist.

Available for worldwide travel. I look forward to telling your beautiful story.

Follow Him & Her Films on

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Him & Her Films

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

Words cannot express how incredibly happy we are that we hired Him & Her Wedding Studios to capture our wedding day.

When deciding which California vineyard to get married at (we were having a destination wedding so we had to book the venue site unseen), after stumbling across two videos that Cory had shot at HammerSky Vineyards we knew in our very core that HammerSky was where we were destined to be married. His videos were so beautiful, emotional, and authentic (and captured HammerSky so perfectly) that it made the decision of getting married at HammerSky AND hiring Him & Her Wedding Studios to be our cinematographers an easy one. If that wasn't enough, Cory was so awesome during the entire wedding planning process with giving us recommendations on what to see/eat/do in the Paso Robles area and on his favorite vendors.

On our actual wedding day, Cory and his second shooter Randy Price could not have been more fun, positive, and relaxed. So many people commented to me on how much they enjoyed their presence, and I will say that personally I almost forgot they were there in the BEST way possible (I have been to some weddings where the videographers felt like paparazzi). They were incredibly professional and worked flawlessly alongside our photographers, and I truly can't say enough on how great their presence was on our wedding day.

Today we received our video, and it was even more amazing than I could have ever hoped for. It captured the emotion and magic of our wedding day more than I will ever be able to explain in words, and I feel as though it truly was a true reflection of my husband and my love for each other. It was emotional, ethereal, sweet, stunning, and most importantly full of love. I have been watching it on repeat with a box of Kleenexes and am so truly thankful to be able to have it to relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

My recommendation for you - HIRE HIM & HER WEDDING STUDIOS!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Rosie · Married on 08/22/2014

we were so pleased with Him & Her Films! Cory was so easy to talk to! They made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding day. Never making it awkward to have a camera following you around! Prices are very reasonable! I would hire them again!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Camile · Married on 09/14/2013

We weren't sure whether we were going to hire a videographer for our wedding, and Cory was somewhat of a last minute addition, but we couldn't be happier with his service and with our film. It captures our wedding so perfectly, Cory incorporated all the small moments and details that made our day so special. The expressions and moments he caught are absolutely beautiful. Cory has a great artistic eye and his editing made our wedding ceremony into a piece of art. He was professional, yet fun to work with, and we will cherish our wedding film always.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Him & Her Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,117.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4046
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Pink Diamond Luxury Cakes & Desserts
    Pink Diamond Luxury Cakes & Desserts Wedding Cakes

I recommend Him & Her Films for your wedding! Amazing Vendor to work with!

• 3591 Sacramento Drive, Suite 104 San Luis Obispo, 93401 See on map
    8052684174 (Other Phone Number)
    8052684174 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Him & Her Films)