3300 Vandiver Drive, Columbia, MO 65202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Hilton Garden Inn Columbia

The Hilton Garden Inn Columbia is a premier destination for weddings of all styles and sizes. We have expert event coordinators and chefs on hand to help detail and enhance your special day with diverse menu & drink options, A/V equipment, and décor. Our dedicated banquet staff is standing by to help design your centerpieces and tablescapes to bring a level of elegance to your wedding that you've dreamed about!

As a Hilton Garden Inn bride, your rental of our reception hall includes a whirlpool suite for your wedding night, and a banquet room for your rehearsal dinner & bon voyage breakfast- all complements of the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia!

Follow Hilton Garden Inn Columbia on

04 12 16 09 08 1

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

4 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Columbia

We had our wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn in May and were so pleased with how it turned out. Having the ceremony, reception, and lodging all in the same place was convenient for our many out-of-town guests as well as our preparations the day of the wedding. Cassie was responsive and friendly to work with and fielded all our questions in a professional and timely manner. We also liked the value of the location--the hotel staff set up and tore down everything for us; all we had to do was provide what we wanted and some input on general decorating. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the rooms were set up. Additionally, the food was delicious and served promptly and courteously, and the banquet manager provided exceptional service throughout the evening. (One of my friends called it "his dream buffet.") All in all, the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn helped us plan a wedding that was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia's reply:

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day! I had a blast working with you, and I am glad that my staff was able to provide everything that you needed.

Thank you!
    -Cassie

Meagan · Married on 05/24/2014

Everything was done the way I wanted it! The staff was professional and made me rest easy that everything on my big day... No one wants to worry about details on their wedding day, and they took care of it all!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia's reply:

I am happy to hear that the staff was attentive and that you were able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about the little things. As a coordinator it is my goal to make sure everything is the way my brides want it to be, and I'm glad that I was able to do this for you.

Thank you!
    -Cassie

Shannon · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn are excellent. We had our wedding reception here & Cassie was our event coordinator. The facility is a beautiful venue for any event & can accommodate about any size event. They also have lots of different options to help customize the look of your event (variety of different colored linens, vases, table mirrors, etc). Cassie & her staff were amazing. Cassie always answered my questions, even the ridiculous ones, & was always pleasant. She was even able to come through with our specific requests for certain things. The Hilton staff was absolutely wonderful the night of our wedding reception. Everyone was professional & helpful with everything, I felt like I didn't have to do a thing that night except enjoy the party. Stephanie, the banquet manager/head bartender, was great! She was totally on top of things that night & was very helpful with the set up the night before.
    I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for any event!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• The Bridal Solution Wedding Planners

Hilton Garden has a great location, amazing space for Ceremonies, Reception and Bridal Suites ... a go-to for weddings!

• 3300 Vandiver Drive Columbia, MO, 65202 See on map
    24 hrs
    Location of (Hilton Garden Inn Columbia)