250 W. Schick Road, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Indian Lakes Resort

Welcome to Indian Lakes Hotel, blending the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Architecturally inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, our hotel boasts 200 oversized guest rooms and suites. Located in Bloomingdale, Illinois, we are located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O鈥橦are International Airport (ORD). Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, the Indian Lakes Hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.

Amenities & Service: A dramatic six-story lobby Atrium, the Cave Bar, Indoor Pool & Wirlpool, Game Room, Fitness Center and 24-hour Business Center. We offer complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet, Wireless Internet and plenty of Self-Parking Area.

Meetings & Events: This landmark hotel is the perfect choice for your next business meeting, seminar, training, social gathering, or other special event. Our A/V team is ready to accommodate your last-minute requests, including access to video conferencing and LCD projectors and screens. Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms. Off-site food catering allowed at no charge. Bar packages can be purchased if desired. Shuttles can be arraged to the venue.

Chicago area weddings are affairs to remember at the Indian Lakes Hotel. Choose from 7,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space of event space including the largest meeting space that accomodate up to 120 people with a dance floor. Two flowing waterfalls surrounded by lavish tropical foliage throughout the hotel.

Local Area: Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale Golf Club, Cosley Zoo, Lynfred Winery, Woodfield Mall, LEGOLAND Discovery Center

馃彣 馃拲 馃巶 馃嵏馃拑馃帀 馃巻 馃應 馃懚 馃惄 馃強 馃憯

Follow Indian Lakes Resort on

7308145867326454666316454653875961053732n
7308145867326454666316454653875961053732n

18 Reviews for Indian Lakes Resort

Jessica 路 Married on 09/04/2015

Lori is absolutely amazing. I can be kind of an anxious/nervous person and she completely calmed me down and kept me reassured on the week leading up to the wedding day. She is very quick to return calls and emails, and will pull any strings she needs to in order to make you happy. She knows the business and knows weddings. The food at the Hilton is AMAZING, prices are pretty reasonable for a hotel wedding, and the resort itself is extremely unique. Our ceremony on the golf course was beautiful, and the reception ran perfectly smoothly. We didn't have lines for drinks and the appetizers were delicious! I highly recommend the martini bar as it comes with a gorgeous ice sculpture they pour the martinis through. The staff was so friendly. We even had an after party at Izzy & Moe's which was a blast. The penthouse suites are GORGEOUS with wrap around views of the golf course. I could go on and on... there is not a single detail I would change about my day. Loved the Hilton Indian Lakes, Lori, and the rest of the staff!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Stephanie 路 Married on 12/27/2014

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. I only had three months of planning for our wedding day, and I was blessed to have the chance to work with Lori- she directs the wedding events. She was so amazing and would respond to me immediately. My wedding was in December- which made this hotel perfect since you didn't have to go outside from the ceremony to the reception hall it was all connected. Lori was there for me throughout the whole process. She is so amazing and experienced with her job. I would have been so lost without her and appreciated all of her help during the whole entire process with planning and even on the day of. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is either having a summer or winter wedding- this is a perfect spot. For the rehearsal, Lori was there to guide and help everyone figure out where to stand and the whole process for how the ceremony was going to happen. I am so happy that this is where we had our wedding, and I couldn't have been as happy without Lori's support and help with everything, literally. Perfect and beautiful spot for any wedding of any size! <3

Sent on 04/07/2015

Lauren 路 Married on 10/18/2014

AMAZING!!!! We used the Indian Lakes Resort for our wedding reception on October 18th. Amazing experience. I can't say more good things about this venue. Food was amazing, venue is beautiful, and the staff is outstanding. Lori was who helped my husband and I and my family along the way with planning our reception. I felt so at ease during that entire time working with her. She gives wonderful advice and provided amazing communication throughout our entire planning process. She's amazing and truly went above and beyond at times. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE! My husband and I also felt it was a great value. We also used the restaurant on the resort property for our rehearsal dinner. Excellent! The atmosphere, food, and staff again were all everything I would have wanted.;

Sent on 10/30/2014

Indian Lakes Resort FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

$89 SINGLE/DOUBLE & $109 TRIPLE/QUAD

RATES INCLUDE:

Complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet
    Complimentary Wireless Internet and Self-Parking
    30% off Standard Rate for a Suite (based on availability)
    Courtesy block for 10-15 Rooms
    Shuttles can be booked for $60 per round trip or $30 one way
    Shuttles requested after midnight are $100 each

GUESTS THAT PICK UP 20+ ROOMS EARN:

Complimentary Suite Upgrade for Bride and Groom
    Complimentary Round Trip Shuttle Service (5-mile radius)
    Guests are allowed to bring in their own food and non-alcoholic
    beverages. Bar packages can be purchased if desired.

• Indian Lakes Resort 2
    馃拲Indian Lakes Hotel Wedding Room Block May to Sep. 2019

馃拹 ~~~Fairytale Weddings continue with us~~~馃拹

MAY 1st - SEPTEMBER 30th, 2019

$99 SINGLE/DOUBLE & $119 TRIPLE/QUAD

RATES INCLUDE:

Complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet
    Complimentary Wireless Internet and Self-Parking
    30% off Standard Rate for a Suite (based on availability)
    Courtesy block for 10-15 Rooms
    Shuttles can be booked for $60 per round trip or $30 one way
    Shuttles requested after midnight are $100 each

GUESTS THAT PICK UP 20+ ROOMS EARN:

Complimentary Suite Upgrade for Bride and Groom
    Complimentary Round Trip Shuttle Service (5-mile radius)
    Guests are allowed to bring in their own food and non-alcoholic
    beverages. Bar packages can be purchased if desired.

• UpBeat Music Productions
    UpBeat Music Productions Wedding Bands

The Hilton Indian Lakes Resort is the best reception venue (just west of Chicago and Ohare) not only because it has beautiful quality/value reception ball rooms, but because of their staff - it's the people who make the difference, and Indian Lakes is second to none. Lisa Casolari and her team go the extra mile in preparation to execute world class events. I regularly recommend Indian Lakes wedding manger Lori Selvaggi to clients who are in the early planning stages, looking for the perfect wedding venue - I know from our experience performing at this venue that they deliver, big time. -Michael Cascio, UpBeat Music Productions

• 250 W. Schick Road Bloomingdale, Illinois, 60108 See on map