Hillary Muelleck Photography

Winston Salem, NC View map
$3,539 Most Popular Price

$3,539 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Hillary Muelleck and I'm a North Carolina film photographer who strives to capture romantic, authentic love in every image. My style of photography is very natural, organic, and romantic. When I photograph my couples, I want them to feel loved and beautiful while remembering the joy that can be found in life. I want them to look back at their photos and remember how they felt in that precious moment:) Contact me today about your upcoming wedding!

WEBSITE: http://hillarymuelleck.com

BLOG: http://hillarymuelleck.com/blog

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/hillarymuelleck/

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,539

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• KJ BA
    Kj Ba Married on 05/17/2021

Timeless and Romantic Wedding Photography

Hillary was the photographer for our wedding that took place on May 17, 2021 at the Biltmore Estate. What initially drew me to hiring Hillary for my wedding was her photography style as after seeing her portfolio I loved how perfectly dreamy and romantic her photos were. I had done a ton of research on photographers and everyone that was listed on the Biltmore Estate preferred vendor list had a dark and moody aesthetic to their photographs, which was not my style at all. I wanted to partner with a photographer that could help me create timeless, etherial photos that looked more like a styled wedding shoot than your traditional wedding photography.

I felt like Hillary really took the time to listen to what mattered the most to me regarding what I wanted prioritize having captured on my wedding day. She reviewed my Pinterest board and had detailed conversations with me to understand exactly where on the estate would be optimal for the look I was going for. The results? Well my photographs were better than I could’ve ever imagined - I am SO IN LOVE with my sneak peek wedding pictures I’ve seen so far.

The sneak peek photos were so good that my sister, Christine Hunt of Grey Meets Gold, who works in the wedding industry as a wedding stationery thought they were stunning that she recommended them getting submitted to bridal magazines to be featured.

Anytime I emailed Hillary she was always very quick to respond to me which I REALLY appreciated and the level of detail she brought to the day of my wedding was amazing.

I also really appreciated that she had a sneak peak of our wedding photos available for us to view within 48 hours after my wedding.

Hillary will definitely be the person I call for any photos we need in the future such as for our annual Christmas card, family portraits, and I would go the lengths of hiring her for my step-children's weddings when it's their time. I will also encourage all friends and family to hire Hillary for their wedding or any of their photography needs.

Hillary thank you so much for your time, understanding and capturing my wedding day so so beautifully.

My wedding sneak peak photos are incredible and I will treasure them forever!! I can’t wait to see the full album.

P.S. I would LOVE to work with you again and if you need any models for bridal styled shoots, please let me know. :)
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 01/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a talented, organized and sweet wedding photographer

Hillary was the photographer for our wedding that took place on January the 30th 2021. What initially drew me to hiring Hillary for my wedding was her photography style as after seeing her portfolio I loved how perfect, dreamy, bright and romantic her photos were.
    During my initial meeting with Hillary, I felt she understood my unique and complex position of being a foreign bride getting married during a pandemic
    (Groom from Raleigh, I’m from
    Australia- we initially planned to elope with our families somewhere in the middle but due to the pandemic we had to change plans and ended up getting married in Raleigh with no friends/family from my side as they were all unable to travel due to Australia’s strict pandemic travel ban).
    She took all my preferences onboard and the result were better than I could’ve ever imagined- I am soooooo in love with my sneak peak wedding pictures I’ve seen so far.
    Also anytime I emailed Hillary she was always very quick to respond to me which I REALLY appreciated!
    It was also an added bonus of how well she worked with everyone on my wedding day (all our guests thought she was so sweet and made a point of saying she wasn’t one of those crazy obvious obnoxious photographers that can sometimes ruin the ceremony) as well as how well she worked and got along with my other vendors (my videographer and her worked seamlessly together).
    I also really appreciated that she had a sneak peak of our wedding photos available for us to view THE DAY AFTER my wedding.
    Hillary will definitely be the person I call for any photos we need in the future such as for our annual Christmas card, potential newborn or any family portraits down the road. I will also encourage all friends and family to hire Hillary for their wedding or any of their photography needs.

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn B. Married on 06/06/2020

A breath of fresh air !

Hillary was absolutely amazing to work with. We were so lucky to find her for our small COVID wedding ceremony. She was super professional and put us at ease in front of the camera. This was definitely not her first time. I can’t thank her enough for the beautiful photos and getting the fully galley so quickly was definitely an added bonus. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great wedding photographer and person! We hope to work with her again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

125 MILLER CROSSING CT Winston Salem, NC, 27103
760-265-2396
Location of (Hillary Muelleck Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding