Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Highland Photography

Jill Jennings first began taking wedding photos in1994 at her sisters wedding in Scotland. It was not a planned assignment. Her sister's "offical" photographer had just left after completing the job and the Bride and Groom felt that the photos were very stiff and posed. So, Jill stepped in and had the Bride and Groom walk around the grounds of the beautiful Castle. Jill captured the intimate moments. And thats how Jill's new career as a wedding photographer got started.

Since the time of her sister's wedding, Jill has photographed 100's of weddings, developing a photo journalistic style where her photos tell a story. Many of Jill's clients comment on her keen eye and her remarkable way of bringing out the best in everyone. Jill has also won awards for her photojournalism style. She was featured in the Range Finder magazine and also on the front cover of a Bridal magazine.

Most of Jill's wedding shoots take place in Las Vegas, Neveda. Her couples are mainly those that arrive in Vegas for their destination wedding. Jill loves to make a connection with the couple before shooting there weddings she said when you meet a client first and a least get a little connection the photography flows and the couples are much more comfortable.

popular spots are a favourite of Jill's !! Las Vegas sign, Red Rock, Bone Yard..

Jill named her company Highland Photography. It is a name she chose because it reminds her of her birthplace, a town in Southern Scotland. called Moffat.

To contact Jill Jennings at Highland Photography:

www.Highland-photo.com

702 275 9794

email: hlandphoto@aol.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Highland Photography on

28 Reviews for Highland Photography

Jill is amazing to work with, we did a destination wedding we live in Nova Scotia Canada and our wedding was in Las Vegas! We used Jill for our engagement photos and were so happy with our experience that we booked her for our wedding and daughters christening! Jill is very creative, professional, flexible and really take the time to understand the client and thier individual needs! Plus her work is beautiful! Such a great value for what you get (all pics on disk is a huge bonus) and amazing to work with! We will continue to use Jill for all our Las Vegas photo needs!

Profile Picture Krista , 5/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found Highland Photo as a result of good reviews, so I definitely wanted to review her services myself to help out future brides looking for an excellent photographer. Jill was always so quick to respond, attentive, and very flexible. We had a destination wedding at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada, on 11/15/14 with about 40 guests. She came and met with us the day before the wedding at Mandalay Bay to go over where and when we would take our photos. On the day of the wedding, Jill came to my bridal suite to get photos of me getting ready. She was early and very patient with me and my family as she took dress and getting ready photos. She is very familiar with the Four Seasons resort, which is attached to Mandalay and knew some great spots for photos. She directed our poses expertly and was very professional and friendly. I had linked her a Pinterest board of photos I liked for inspiration, and she made sure we recreated my favorites. At the same time, I also noticed her snapping a good deal of candid shots as we moved around the resort and waited for the ceremony, which I loved. She showed me some of the photos she took on her viewfinder, and I cannot wait until we get them back in a couple of weeks, as I know they will be wonderful! I still cannot believe what I paid for my package, as it seems that most other comparable photographers in Las Vegas charge much more than Jill does. I feel like I got an amazing deal and it was a true pleasure to work with her on my wedding day. I cannot speak more highly of this photographer, and if you are planning a wedding in the Las Vegas area, she should be your go-to.\r\n

Profile Picture Allie, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We always knew we were going with Highland Photography so this was an easy decision for us. Jill of Highland Photography is the only photographer that we have ever used. We love her, we love her work. She is so sweet and her pictures are amazing. Thank you Jill. We will continue to use you always and we will recommend you to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/21/14, 11 Reviews