Highland Photography Reviews

28 | Las Vegas, NV

28 Reviews for Highland Photography

Krista · Married on 05/28/2015

Jill is amazing to work with, we did a destination wedding we live in Nova Scotia Canada and our wedding was in Las Vegas! We used Jill for our engagement photos and were so happy with our experience that we booked her for our wedding and daughters christening! Jill is very creative, professional, flexible and really take the time to understand the client and thier individual needs! Plus her work is beautiful! Such a great value for what you get (all pics on disk is a huge bonus) and amazing to work with! We will continue to use Jill for all our Las Vegas photo needs!

Allie · Married on 11/15/2014

I found Highland Photo as a result of good reviews, so I definitely wanted to review her services myself to help out future brides looking for an excellent photographer. Jill was always so quick to respond, attentive, and very flexible. We had a destination wedding at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada, on 11/15/14 with about 40 guests. She came and met with us the day before the wedding at Mandalay Bay to go over where and when we would take our photos. On the day of the wedding, Jill came to my bridal suite to get photos of me getting ready. She was early and very patient with me and my family as she took dress and getting ready photos. She is very familiar with the Four Seasons resort, which is attached to Mandalay and knew some great spots for photos. She directed our poses expertly and was very professional and friendly. I had linked her a Pinterest board of photos I liked for inspiration, and she made sure we recreated my favorites. At the same time, I also noticed her snapping a good deal of candid shots as we moved around the resort and waited for the ceremony, which I loved. She showed me some of the photos she took on her viewfinder, and I cannot wait until we get them back in a couple of weeks, as I know they will be wonderful! I still cannot believe what I paid for my package, as it seems that most other comparable photographers in Las Vegas charge much more than Jill does. I feel like I got an amazing deal and it was a true pleasure to work with her on my wedding day. I cannot speak more highly of this photographer, and if you are planning a wedding in the Las Vegas area, she should be your go-to.\r\n

• Melissa

Melissa · event on: 11/03/2013

Jill is excellent! She makes you feel comfortable and is easy to work with. Her prices are very reasonable.

Deborah · Married on 06/21/2014

We always knew we were going with Highland Photography so this was an easy decision for us. Jill of Highland Photography is the only photographer that we have ever used. We love her, we love her work. She is so sweet and her pictures are amazing. Thank you Jill. We will continue to use you always and we will recommend you to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Amy · Married on 03/22/2014

Jill was amazing and a delight to work with for our wedding. Everything from meeting ahead of the special day, her process on our wedding day itself through to the actual photos has been so easy and worry-free. Highland was absolutely the perfect photographer for us.

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2013

Highland photography is the best I've used! Jill Jennings has been our family photographer for years and always does a top notch job!

Christine · Married on 10/13/2013

I have recommended Jill to 3 other people already. She is amazing!

• F

Frances · Married on 09/14/2013

We travelled from Scotland to get married in Las Vegas. We searched the internet for a Photographer, and I found Jill from Highland Photography. And I'm so glad we did. Jill is an amazing Scottish Lady!!! She is so friendly and very professional. We both wanted to say a huge thank you once again for your photography services at our wedding. We had the most perfect day and your pictures captured so many wonderful moments and memories. We were extremely pleased with everything on the day. Now the hard part is to choose the picture for our album.

Rosie · Married on 09/11/2013

Jill is an amazing photographer. She captured our special day just perfectly. She has given us memories that will last a life time.
    I would highly recommend that you contact her for any occasion.
    Thanx again Jill.
    Rosie and Vince xx

Kim · Married on 09/07/2013

Jill is an amazing photographer. I am absolutely in love with my engagement and wedding photos. She is so creative and makes taking pictures fun. I love her!!

Dara · Married on 08/03/2013

Highland Photo, aka, Jill, was a wonderful photographer to work with. I had my wedding in Las Vegas but lived in California so I had to pick my photographer before meeting him/her. I spoke to Jill on the phone and compared her to some other photographers I talked to, and I just felt like she was the best fit. We met her a couple months before the wedding in Las Vegas where she did an engagement shoot for us. She took over 200 photos and within a week's time she sent us a beautiful slideshow that I instantly shared with friends and family. They were beautiful pictures! Phew! :) I knew that our wedding photos would be just as beautiful and they were! All 900! We got our wedding photos promptly after our marriage and she made us another slideshow which was a surprise to me!

During the wedding day, Jill came professionally dressed and fit in perfectly with my friends and family. She is soft spoken and almost blended in with the event (aside from the camera she was holding). She used an assistant photographer who is her daughter, and she helped get some great images.

The cost of Highland photography is highly competitive and the results were wonderful, not to mention the amount of physical "product" you get for the cost. We got two slideshows, all the images and 3 albums included in the cost of the engagement photos and the wedding. That also included 2 photographers.

Jill was an absolutely pleasure to be around. She is a true professional with so much talent to capture your every desire! I would recommend Jill/Highland Photo to anybody for any type of event!

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2013

I've known Jill for 10+ years and have used her services both professionally and personally. She is simply the best. I couldn't be happier with her level of service, attention to detail and beautiful pictures!

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2013

Jill is AMAZING!!! Our photos are memories that will last a lifetime. She was EXTREMELY flexible with our budget. I will use her for ALL my future events & family photos!!

Beckie · Married on 02/08/2013

Jill is one of the nicest women you will ever meet- not to mention a very talented photographer. She did our engagement photos on extremely short notice (emailing her on the plane ride down to LV because I had just gotten engaged) she was so accommodating, and always fast responses and now I have received my photos back from her very fast! I 100% enjoyed my time with Jill and have some amazing pictures I will cherish forever.
    Beckie & Tyler
    Also her prices are so reasonable. Way to go Jill!!

Alison · Married on 10/20/2012

We've worked with Jill many times over the past couple years for all of our important moments as a couple and family, we've loved every thing she has done for us! She captures priceless moments and her talent for creating beautiful photos is unmistakable. We were so blessed to have someone to really capture the love and energy of our wedding day and many other moments in our lives.

Heather and Tim · Married on 10/19/2012

There are people who take pictures, there are those who provide a service and then there are people like Jill who capture memories. From the walk through so she could understand the venue, to the actual event nothing short of perfection. We never felt rushed , we never felt awkward but one thing we always felt ......that it was our special day. If you have this fantastic company at your special day you will never ever be disappointed. Thanks Jill and Steve.

Heather and Tim

• User3501991 · 2+ years ago

Her photos speak for themselves. Even though her daughter was in labor she was still professional and completed the job.

Dean · Married on 06/10/2012

Jill was amazing to work with and the photos she took were just as great! She even sent a video set to music of our photos within 24 hours of our wedding... No clue how she worked so quickly but it meant the world to us!

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2012

I highly recommend Highland Photography. Jill Jennings photographed our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is absolutely fantastic, and the wedding went so smoothly because of her. She perfectly orchestrated the flow of the event and coordinated with the church, DJ and event planner at the reception venue to ensure everyone was included. We used our engagement photos to identify tables at the reception and the guests really seemed to enjoy that. We passed on the printed wedding album and instead had a photo slide show created to music. This was a huge success! It is such a great way to instantly share your photos with everyone, especially those from out of town. Jill's photos are flawless and I highly recommend hiring her for your special event.

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

I am so glad that Jill from Highland Photography took my wedding photos. Everybody cried when they watched my slide show! She gave me beautiful high resolution images so that I could put my photos on canvases. I can not even count the number of compliments I have gotten on our photos! The best part was that I got my slide show and photos just 3 weeks after my wedding! I am so grateful that Melanie from the Four Seasons told me about her!

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Jill was incredible. We have such great pictures for our wedding. She was very professional and on time. We LOVED the photo video she made for us. We watch it all the time and we loved being able to share that with out friends who couldn't see our physical album. We are very grateful to Jill for these memories. She is a definite must have for your Vegas wedding.

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2011

Jill was absolutely amazing and accommodating. She was wonderful, has beautiful vision and takes gorgeous pictures. She was a delight to work with and she worked with us to accommodate our budget. Jill was fun and professional, simultaneously, and the entire time working with her proved to me she was the best choice for a photographer. Thank you again Jill!!

Michelle & Jason

Julie · Married on 10/23/2011

Jill, is the nicest person you could meet, her photography is THE BEST, we have used Jill for years now and would not go to anyone esle. Our wedding pic's are fabulous....i just love the photojournelistic aspect of her work....she manages to catch the moment perfectly.....I just love the way she made me look and feel on our special day.......we would not hesitate to reccomend her............

Tina · Married on 10/15/2010

Jill of Highland Photography made my wedding day complete. Looking back on the big day through my photos, I am able to relive the moments she captured. She is very personable, professional, and provides high quality service. I would highly recommend Highland Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer, wedding or otherwise.

karen · Married on 10/14/2006

Jill did an excellent job photographing our wedding. She not only performed the basic skills/activities to a high level, but she provided other ideas and suggestions that went "above and beyond" the expected. In addition Jill has great interpersonal skills and she just blended into the wedding ceremony and dinner reception and she made everyone feel very comfortable. We were thrilled with the photos that we received and many of these are still displayed around our home, almost six years later.