Highland Mist Photography

Antelope, CA View map Visit website
1 review

Highland Mist Photography is a wedding photography service located in Antelope, California. Owner and operator Lauri is a talented photographer who uses a photojournalistic approach to document every moment of your special day.

To ensure you have their undivided attention, Highland Mist Photography only books one event per day. They're happy to travel to multiple locations in order to capture your entire event, and will work additional hours upon request. They can photograph your ceremony, reception, engagement, and wedding portraits. You may receive your final high-resolution images in the form of digital files, albums, canvases, or prints, depending on the package you choose. For more information about their services, contact Highland Mist Photography today. They'd love to be part of your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Krislyn
    Krislyn G. Married on 05/31/2022

Bryan & Krislyn

My husband and I were more than happy with Lauri's work. She knew exactly which pictures to take for me without even asking because she knew I was overwhelmed the day of my wedding. She payed such close attention to the details of my wedding, but also got great action and candid pictures of all my friends and family. She was very professional, reasonable in price, and super sweet. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for such an important event in their life.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Highland Mist Photography 1
Exclusive

Antelope Antelope, CA, 95843
Location of (Highland Mist Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding