Pearl City, HI 96782 Map · Phone number

About HiDef Sound Productions

If you are looking for a personable and affordable DJ service with a wide variety of music and quality sound, then you have come to the right place. To ensure quality service, we like to meet with our clients before the special event or occasion to make sure that all aspects of their program has been covered with great sound and music choices. HiDef Sounds has three different systems to cater to any occasion you may have. MC service is also available through us as well. Our goal is to provide you with quality sound, great music, and excellent service.

Contact us for pricing and availability
(808) 343-5956.

Reception area
RaeandReubensWedding01302010

2 Reviews for HiDef Sound Productions

nikki · Married on 03/23/2014

Ryan did my outdoor wedding at moanalua gardens and it was all the songs I wanted. I told him I wanted cover songs and that is what he delivered. He set up sounds for the ceremony and for the reception!!! He knew what he was doing and even gave me referrals for other vendors that I could use. He could have been my wedding planner too. Haha he worked with my emcee at other weddings which made it run smoothly. Kaleo pilanca. I will definitely use him again and refer him to anyone else.

He also did my fiancé s cousins wedding on new years eve. Do you know how hard it is to find a dj to work that night? But he came through! I've been to many weddings and Ryan gives you exactly what you want. If you say no macarena then it won't be played. Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Iris · Married on 09/18/2010

I had a conference call and some email exchanges with Ryan from Hidefsoundproductions. He was great and very helpful and responsive. Something came up and he referred me to his back up Noel with TRU21 Productions. I have nothing but raves to save about Noel. Noel made planning from the Mainland simple and easy. He met and spent time with us discussing the vibe we wanted to create for the wedding. I didn't feel like there were strangers at our wedding I really felt like Noel and his partner Sher were professional guests helping us DJ!! Noel was a referral from Ryan so I can only assume that both DJs are like family and a perfect touch to the wedding entertainment.

Sent on 10/05/2010

HiDef Sound Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock

• Pearl City, 96782 See on map
    Location of (HiDef Sound Productions)