Hi Fidelity Productions

• Play it Again Entertainment

4 Reviews for Hi Fidelity Productions

• Jeremy and Alysha Cooks

Jeremy & Alysha · Married on 12/19/2014

Honestly, I don't remember much about the music from our wedding. Guests are still talking about it so it must have been great. Our DJ (Wish I could remember his name) kept our guests entertained and the event went without a hitch. We only had 35 of our 50 guests show so the dance floor looked pretty sad for majority of the night. We're not dancers so that was the only issue. It has nothing to do with the DJ though, our family just prefers to mingle.

Also, his communication is on point. I emailed back and forth with him and had a phone conversation as well. No complaints from me. We're happy campers with who DJed our wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 12/29/2014

DJ Cesar is classy, energetic, and very helpful. He really made the whole thing come together, even when we have a few last minute requests. He was also very flexible. I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2012

We were referred to Hi-Fidelity through Wedgewood Wedding and Banquets. We were provided with worksheets to fill out that ensured we had the perfect soundtrack to our ceremony and reception. At the reception, the DJ/MC (John) helped us navigate through the busy days events, which was so helpful. We were very happy with the service provided.

Sent on 08/10/2013

• 889 North D Street San Bernardino, 92401 See on map
    Location of (Hi Fidelity Productions)