HG Ranch Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,350 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,350 Most Popular Price

HG Ranch Photography is a wedding photographer based in Houston, Texas. HG has had a lifelong passion for capturing authentic images. Beginning her career in western photography taking pictures of cowboys, she has since embarked on a journey of photographing couples’ most precious moments. Heather’s style is bright and airy, but with true contrasted colors that tells the truth of the day.

HG Ranch Photography is committed to creating a communicative relationship between her and her clients. For each project she undertakes, she promises one-event-per-day exclusivity. Heather can also include a second assistant photographer on her team to cover the extra details of your special day. You will receive your images in high-resolution digital format, ready to print or share on social media.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,350

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hayley F. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HG Ranch Photography is a MUST for you wedding day!

Heather is absolutely amazing. I didn’t know where to begin trying to find a photographer for our wedding day. I was blessed to have HG Ranch Photography recommended to me. When I talked to Heather on the phone for the first time..I was sold. She made me feel so comfortable and explained everything I needed to know. When it came to engagements we didn’t know what to expect. She drove 3 hours to us and it was a blast. She made us feel so comfortable and the pictures were nothing less than amazing. Leading up to and on our wedding day, Heather helped in more ways than one. She helped with a timeline, gave advice, lifted us up, kept us calm and so much more. The day after our wedding my husband and I were talking about how everything went, he said “when we have babies, I want her to be our family photographer!” She is such a genuine person that’s easy to relate to and helps make your special moments fun and exciting!
    Jamie P. Married on 07/10/2022

Bridal Portraits & Wedding

Heather was great to work with, before, during, and after our wedding. All of our pictures turned out amazing!

HG Ranch Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jamie! You were such a joy to work with and I'm so grateful I got the chance to!
  • illustration stars

Team

Heather
Heather
Owner / Photographer

Heather is a girl who wears many hats... literally and figuratively! She is happy photographing stylish weddings in the city or small town weddings in the country. She's a huge coffee fan, a mug collector.. and loves taking her clients for a cup to get to know them better. When she's not behind the camera, she's probably behind a book with her miniature Australian Shepard next to her side.

5353 Memorial Drive Houston, TX, 77007
Location of (HG Ranch Photography)
110 S Mechanic St El Campo, TX, 77437

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding