Pineville, NC 28134 Map · Phone number

About hey love! events

Hi! I'm Ginger Hussey, owner & director of Hey Love! Events. My team and I offer first class design & planning services for weddings and many other occasions!

Hey Love! Events was created out of my love for hospitality and design and what happens when you put the two together. A wedding is the most incredible occasion and there is nothing that I love more than throwing a great party as well as seeing people connecting with each other and having a great time. Having 20 years experience with weddings, showers, birthday parties, and corporate events, it is my highest priority that you feel like guests at your own wedding, that the months of planning all pay off, and you can rest assured that every detail of your day will be taken care of without a hitch.

Contact me for more information - I would love to help you envision your big day!

(704) 996.6942 | ginger@heyloveevents.com

10 Reviews for hey love! events

• Kensey

Kensey · Married on 11/03/2018

Bee Happy!

I rented four farm tables and a mercury glass bar and they were GORGEOUS! Ginger responds extremely quickly to emails and has many wonderful items to offer events. She made the whole process so easy and I love the feel my rented items added to the space. If you're looking for special touches to your ceremony and reception- I highly recommend working with Hey Love!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Ginger is amazing at what she does. She was recommended to us by our wedding venue and I am so glad we decided to use her as our day-of coordinator....although she did so much more for us than just day-of! I was super stressed out by the end of my wedding planning and Ginger was the person to keep me sane. She is so organized and calming. She made sure that every single detail of our wedding was perfect. If something went wrong on our day, I didn't know it as I thought the whole day went off without a hitch! Ginger is so sweet and accommodating. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend her. I'm just sad I didn't book her as my full time planner!

Sent on 11/05/2016

lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

I'm not really sure where to start! Ginger of Hey Love Events was beyond amazing! We hired her for day of wedding coordination and we rented the tree arbor from her. Her services and the arbor were PERFECTION. We couldn't have survived without her and her team! She was the perfect fit for us. I can never express how grateful I am that we had her there for my daughters wedding day. We had the wedding and reception at my mother's farm house so not having a normal location with a staff made it tricky and without Ginger there is no way it would of been as smooth.
    We would recommend her to anyone!!!! So thrilled we found her!!!

Mother of the Bride