Bergenfield, Bergenfield, NJ 07621 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,350
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Hers & His Weddings

Hers & His Events LLC. is a professional wedding planning service based in Northern, New Jersey.
As a wife-and-husband duo, this team works together seamlessly to help you host a celebration filled with personality and charm. They focus on your needs, ensuring that you are able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your long-awaited occasion. From the first consultation to the final send-off, they will be there to cater to you.

Hers & His Weddings specializes in " Event Management "and partial planning services. With their accommodating approach, they are happy to meet with you for an in-depth consultation to learn all about your wedding dreams. Thanks to their 8+ years of industry experience, they can also provide you with a list of professional vendors to meet your personal financial comfort zone.

Services provided by Hers & His weddings.

• Day-Of Coordination "Event Management"
  • Partial Planning

photo 1467643143427 3ceb4e1ea2d5 51 908571 v1

6 Reviews for Hers & His Weddings

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you to His and Hers for the exceptional job they did planning, managing and overseeing all our wedding details. We had such a fun night the time flew by. We appreciated all your hard work on our behalf.
    #porterwedding2017

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Shanelle959

Shanelle · Married on 05/29/2016

I hired Hers & His for Day of Wedding Coordinator services (which is really for a month). There's so much to say about the wonderful quality of service. From the 1st consultation I knew it was going to work out with H&H. I had two pages of questions to ask. Tasha, the owner, was able to give me examples of how she would handle situations that I was worried would arise during my wedding. She responds in a timely manner which is very important for those weeks leading up to the wedding. She guides you with your vision for the big day w/o pushing her ideas on you. She brought many great ideas to the table that I hadn't thought of and met with me to arrange it so I could decide if liked it. She even helped with making the reception decor! She helped with schedule for the big day as well as making those last calls to vendors to make sure they are on time. She comes with you to appointments as well. She went with me to my final flower appt to help me decide on the final arrangement and had ideas on how it could look even better by changing out the colors. I am bad with flowers and design so that was a plus for me. It came out beautiful thanks to her. She also came to meet the catering director of the venue during our last appt before the wedding. When the venue/catering director met her, he was a little unfriendly as if he didn't want her there. I was shocked! She maintained her professionalism and was extremely nice throughout the whole ordeal. The day of the wedding, Tasha continued to stay on point. I forgot I needed my flowers for pictures at the hotel and she drove to the florist to pick them up ahead of them getting delivered. She made sure I had a wedding my way and NOT how to venue coordinator wanted it go. She kept all my guest happy (as well as my other vendors & made sure they got fed when the venue director "forgot" to feed them). H&H is all about making sure you get everything you want and more on your wedding day. Couldn't be happier =)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Hers & His Weddings Pricing

Hers & His Weddings Price Rates

Hers & His Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1350
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 19040
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bergenfield Bergenfield, NJ, 07621 See on map
    Location of (Hers & His Weddings)