Toledo, OH 43610 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Herondale House

At the heart of what we do, what we enjoy this most, is the telling of the story. The gathering of friends, family and the love of two people that will forever change the world as we know it.

Herondale House is culmination of a girl with big dreams of making the world a more beautiful place one celebration and piece of lingerie at a time. Girl meets boy. He loves her passion for design and planning and joins her team. Together, they go on wonderful adventures of travel, antiquing, and set off to create a design house where dreams of celebrations, lingerie, itty bitty details, interior design, and above all, LOVE, collide in a perfect universe. We are a boutique event design and planning company based in Detroit and Cleveland and available throughout the Midwest. Our goal is to create weddings that speak uniquely to each couple we work with. We believe weddings and social events should express the endearing qualities of the people they are celebrating, so forming relationships with her clients is top priority. Our attention to detail and imaginative designs offers clients and families the opportunity to enjoy not only the celebration, but the entire planning and design process.

Follow Herondale House on

square gold

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

2 Reviews for Herondale House

Pretty Miss Events made my dream wedding a reality! I was at a crossroads with husband on what we both wanted for a theme for our wedding. He wanted a more modern, traditional wedding and I was looking for a more luxurious, glamorous wedding. Pretty Miss Events took the time to bring both of our ideas together and created a breathtaking day I will never forget. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding the book Pretty Miss Events!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Stefanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Pretty Miss Events created the photo backdrop for our hand-shot photo booth at our wedding last June. It was custom made based on our wedding theme and colors - our guests loved it! Anna also helped me to design my tablescapes, choosing the most beautiful linens for us and offering invaluable advice. Pretty Miss Events added important details to our wedding day that made it truly special. They're professional, creative wedding pros. We're so happy to have worked with them and still recommend them to our engaged friends.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Herondale House FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Wedding Shoppe Wedding Dresses

Anna of Pretty Miss Events is a creative genius. We have worked together on many shoots. Her eye for detail always amazes me.

• Captures For Keeps Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Pretty Miss for all your styling and design needs! Anna is amazing - she can take any concept and turn it into a visual display of lavish beauty and elegance - better than you could have ever imagined! I've had the pleasure of collaborating with Anna a few times - she is always striving to provide the best possible quality and insight to every shoot. I can't wait to work with her again soon!

• Drake Artistry Collective Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Anna and found her to be a joy to work with. Her styling was stunning and when I saw the photos I was floored by how beautiful everything was, down to the tiniest details. I hope that I have an opportunity to work with Anna again and if you have an opportunity to hire her -- I would suggest you run, don't walk to the phone. :-)

• Toledo, 43610 See on map
    Location of (Herondale House)