HEN & CHICKEN PAPERS

HEN & CHICKEN PAPERS

About HEN & CHICKEN PAPERS

Hen & Chicken Papers offers the highest quality of wedding invitations at their Hickory, North Carolina location. Since 1976, we have provided superior service to our customers and have assisted them in preparing for their special day. Enjoy our new Bridal are filled with a large selection of save the dates, announcements, invitations, reply's & wedding programs. We will design and execute the mood of your special day, all you have to do is come in, sit and relax in our friendly atmosphere. We offer personalized service and products, and provide bridal consultations for your individual needs.

And don't forget we are happy to gift wrap for you, even if your gift is not purchased from us!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow HEN & CHICKEN PAPERS on

8 Reviews for HEN & CHICKEN PAPERS

Sally and her staff are truly AMAZING! Sally spent all day with me and my mom helping us design the perfect invitation for my wedding. It is easy to tell Sally loves what she does and she does it exceptionally well!! I highly recommend Hen & Chicken for all things stationary!!

Profile Picture Merritt, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Hen and Chicken helped me figure out how I wanted my wedding to be! They helped me go through a ton of wedding books to find the perfect invitations! They are the nicest and sweetest people! I am so glad that I met Sally and Lisa! Hen and Chicken is the best place for wedding your wedding needs!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/17/15, 1 Review
4.7

Sally at Hen and Chicken was a life saver for me. She is very professional but always keeps a sense of humor.

Profile Picture Vickie, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews

1:01 minutes
Hen & Chicken Papers New Store
0:47 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
They have beautiful selections and always does a great job

As Far as Hip & Hitched Go Hen & Chicken Papers are right in line with our Wedding life style brand. We look forward to working with them for many years to come!

This is wonderful business with good customer care.

Anyone looking for high professionalism in product and service , then look no further than Hen & Chicken papers, you owe it to yourself. Gene Phase1 Photography

706 PROS I KNOW