Hello Darling Beauty

Fredericksburg, VA View map
3.7

• Emily
    Emily Married on 09/24/2019
    Courtney and the Hello Darling Beauty team did such a great job on my wedding day. I hired HDB for my wedding hair and am SO glad that I did. I came to my trial with an idea and a few photos and she made it happen within 30 minutes. I was SO impressed.

Courtney is easy going and super accommodating to what you want. She has a ton of experience and a creative edge. She made my floral boho vision come alive with beautiful loose curls and the addition of flowers from my florist. I got married on a hot day in June and my hair style lasted from 2 pm up until the end of the night. HUGE WIN because I have fine hair.

I loved what Courtney & her fellow HDB stylist created for my bridesmaids as well. My florist provided extra floral pieces to get pinned into each of the girl's hair and it was PERFECT! Courtney knew exactly what she was doing.

HDB is responsive and professional. She arrived early on the wedding day and set up quickly. Courtney is very enjoyable to be around and makes getting ready fun! She was a hit with my bridal party. I can't recommend Hello Darling Beauty enough.

Thanks, Courtney!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful make-up and hair

I was looking for make-up for my wedding day that was glamorous but also kind of natural, so I still felt like myself. The stylist did an amazing job - I loved how I looked and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! The hair stylist was also amazing, I wanted a loose bun with a braid, and it looked awesome.
    Taylor Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Wonderful to work with and so talented

I had followed HDB on instagram for months before I initially reached out to Courtney with an inquiry about doing hair and makeup for my wedding day. She got back to me in a fair amount of time letting me know yes, they were available, and gave me information about a deposit and pricing for my bridal party. I booked their services immediately and I am so glad!

We had quite a large bridal party- 5 bridesmaids that needed hair styling, and 4 bridesmaids that wanted their makeup done, in addition to my mom and myself (who needed both services) and 3 flower girls getting their hair done. They sent 3 fabulous ladies to do our hair and makeup that day, including Taylor and Lindsey who did my trial!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about these girls. They were efficient, but also so much fun to have with us on the morning of my wedding. They did an incredible job on everyone's hair and makeup, and everyone felt their best. I can confidently say I don't think I've ever looked better. Even after having my trial done for a half up style, I had changed my mind and wanted it up instead, and Lindsey just rolled with it! It came out absolutely beautifully.

Courtney and her team are so talented, kind, and bring a sense of calm to your wedding day-- they know what they are doing! We are so happy we used Hello Darling Beauty!

1001 Princess Anne St Fredericksburg, VA, 22401
Location of (Hello Darling Beauty)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding