Hellena Cedeno Photography

Oakland, CA View map Visit website
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Hellena Cedeno Photography is an independent wedding photography company based out of Oakland, California. A passionate photographer who has been practicing her craft since 2012, owner Hellena specializes in documenting the precious moments from intimate weddings, elopements, and engagements.

Hellena Cedeno is available to provide on-location photography services to couples throughout the Bay Area and beyond. Your comfort is Hellen's number one priority, and she will tailor her skills to align with your specific vision for your intimate celebration. From your joyous engagement session to your fun cocktail reception and every stage in between, she will craft a personalized experience, resulting in stunning and stylish imagery. Her selection of photography services include:

• Save the dates
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints
  • Digital files
  • Albums
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Heather
    Heather R. Getting married on 03/18/2022

Above and beyond!

Hellena is the absolute best! She went above and beyond to photograph our last minute elopement. We are so grateful to have found her and will cherish her beautiful photos for a lifetime. She is extremely professional, responsive, creative, and we just cannot thank her enough!
    Dawn Married on 08/28/2021

Hellena is wonderful!

Hellena is not only a wonderful photographer but also an amazing person. She captured so many wonderful moments for us to be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. I absolutely loved working with Hellena and I am so incredibly happy I found her! She was very responsive to my texts and understanding of my situation - my father is terminally ill and we had to make special accommodations, in order to have him share the day with us, which Hellena was more than willing to help me with. I was able to get some photos with my father at his bedside which was very important to me. She also helped us set up a tripod so we could have our virtual guests watch the ceremony via zoom. Hopefully one day soon we’ll be able to hire her for a maturity shoot - fingers crossed! 🥰
    Amber J. Married on 08/13/2021

The best photoshoot experience I have ever had

Hellena was absolutely amazing to work with. I have honestly never felt so comfortable in a photo session. She is so passionate about capturing every moment and it 100% shows in her work. My husband can be very reserved and shy, but the minute we started working with Hellena, he was so comfortable with her that he opened up and was really into having our photos taken. Hellena took the time to get to know me and my husband throughout the entire session and it felt like we had known her our entire lives. The best part about the entire shoot was her allowing our involvement in the photos we want done. She had poses selected and would show us her vision but then continued to ask us if there were any specific poses we wanted to do and kept us fully involved. She would make sure you were comfortable the entire time and if you weren’t she would switch it up until you were. I 100% would recommend Hellena to anyone that is looking for a photographer for their special day! I cannot thank her enough for her amazing hard work!

Deals

Team

Hellena Cedeno
Hellena Cedeno
Owner

My name is Hellena and I am so thrilled to see you here. I grew up in Southern California and relocated to the Bay Area in 2015! I have been doing photography since 2012 and specialize in small weddings, elopements, engagements, and maternity.

I am a full-time advocate for gender-based violence and an abolisher of mass incarceration of black and brown folks. I am a fur mama, Centro Americana 100%, hot Cheetos with Limon lover and wife!

One of the most important things for me during a session is to make sure you are comfortable, stunting, and having a blast! Photography for me isn't just a hobby but a genuine passion. Every client who decides to hire me ends up becoming my friend or long-term client.

On that note, thank you for considering me to be a part of your amazing day. It is truly a joy for me. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Once again, gracias for visiting my site and I hope to hear from you soon!

97 begier avenue Oakland, CA, 94577
510-319-2270
Location of (Hellena Cedeno Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding