Hellena Cedeno Photography Reviews

View more information

• Heather
    Heather R. Getting married on 03/18/2022

Above and beyond!

Hellena is the absolute best! She went above and beyond to photograph our last minute elopement. We are so grateful to have found her and will cherish her beautiful photos for a lifetime. She is extremely professional, responsive, creative, and we just cannot thank her enough!
    Dawn Married on 08/28/2021

Hellena is wonderful!

Hellena is not only a wonderful photographer but also an amazing person. She captured so many wonderful moments for us to be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. I absolutely loved working with Hellena and I am so incredibly happy I found her! She was very responsive to my texts and understanding of my situation - my father is terminally ill and we had to make special accommodations, in order to have him share the day with us, which Hellena was more than willing to help me with. I was able to get some photos with my father at his bedside which was very important to me. She also helped us set up a tripod so we could have our virtual guests watch the ceremony via zoom. Hopefully one day soon we’ll be able to hire her for a maturity shoot - fingers crossed! 🥰
    Amber J. Married on 08/13/2021

The best photoshoot experience I have ever had

Hellena was absolutely amazing to work with. I have honestly never felt so comfortable in a photo session. She is so passionate about capturing every moment and it 100% shows in her work. My husband can be very reserved and shy, but the minute we started working with Hellena, he was so comfortable with her that he opened up and was really into having our photos taken. Hellena took the time to get to know me and my husband throughout the entire session and it felt like we had known her our entire lives. The best part about the entire shoot was her allowing our involvement in the photos we want done. She had poses selected and would show us her vision but then continued to ask us if there were any specific poses we wanted to do and kept us fully involved. She would make sure you were comfortable the entire time and if you weren’t she would switch it up until you were. I 100% would recommend Hellena to anyone that is looking for a photographer for their special day! I cannot thank her enough for her amazing hard work!
    Amber J. Married on 08/13/2021

The best photoshoot experience I have ever had

Lauren D. Married on 07/31/2021

Wonderful Photography, Wonderful Person!

Hellena was absolutely amazing as our wedding photographer. From the second we met her, she immediately made me and my (now) husband feel so comfortable. We're not really fans of having our pictures taken, but we felt super comfortable with her. She also immediately was able to adjust to our personal style and was so good at keeping things on track during the wedding. And, of course, the pictures came out gorgeous! I would hire and recommend her 100% again. She was super responsive and very easy to communicate and work with. Thank you, Hellena! We appreciate you!

Hellena Cedeno Photography's reply:

Lauren! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and Kevin. You two are so kind and SOOO MUCH fun! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon and I hope we can work together again in a near future.

-Hellena
    Ashley G. Married on 05/30/2021

Such a joy

Hellena is such a joy to work with and so accommodating. I've hired her for my maternity shoot but I went into labor the day we were suppose to shoot. She was so sweet about rescheduling to do a family portrait a month later and our photos turned out beautiful. We decided to hire her for our little elopment wedding and I am so we did. Even when things were running behind, she was able to make it work and captured beautiful photos of my family. I can't wait to hire her again for an up dated family portrait.

Hellena Cedeno Photography's reply:

Ashley! I love working with you three so much! AND SOON 4!!! I can't wait to capture the next milestone Reid, Zoe and you have.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 04/24/2020

I loved working with Hellena

Hellena was one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. Our photos are beautiful! She was super responsive, thoughtful and helpful through out the entire process. One of my favorite things about Hellena is that she was very present and quick to respond to my messages and calls. This makes a big difference when planning an event. She's also calm, warm and naturally easy to relate with. Both our families are predominately Spanish speakers so they were very happy that Hellena is bilingual. They really loved her personability. I would definitely hire Hellena again :)
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 02/23/2020

Highly Recommend.

My husband and I first met Hellena to do our engagement photos 3 years ago. She is so kind, warm, and personable she helped us feel comfortable right away. We spent the entire session laughing. Walking back to the car and without even seeing the finished product we knew we wanted her do our wedding, thats how good she is. Since the she quickly become our family photographer, doing our wedding, pregnancy announcements, maternity, and soon our first family photos.

Couldn't recommend her more highly.
    Hazel D. Married on 10/05/2019

Hellena is just the best!

Found her here in Thumbtack when my now husband and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding day. From our very first conversation, I already knew that it would be such a breeze to work with her! She has a very warm, gracious and fun personality which is just what you need for a photographer. She made everyone feel comfortable taking pics especially when we requested to have a huge photo with everyone in our guest list. She absolutely captured the best moments of the most special and happiest day of our lives! The pictures came out perfect and every time we look at them, it’s like we were back in that very same moment. We will definitely be having Hellena as our photographer for all our future events! Thanks for such an awesome experience, Hellena! :)
    Stephen P. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Photos, Amazing Experience

My now-husband and I decided to work with Hellena to photograph our wedding, and we are so thrilled that we did. She was remarkable to work with, and her photographs are amazing! We HIGHLY recommend her. From the very beginning, Hellena was responsive, professional, and incredibly sweet. Even though she and I live on opposite sides of the state, Hellena was communicative and responsive, making sure that she understood our desires and concerns for our wedding day and that we were on the same page. She more-than delivered on all of her promises and took all of the photos we wanted, and they turned out beautifully. This is despite the fact that she had to work with our two large families, toddlers running around, older members with mobility difficulties, and family members running very late. All the while, she was friendly, thoughtful, and helpful. She thought of things we wouldn't have and made suggestions that turned out fantastically. She even helped me move some boxes that the caterer had left lying around! Ultimately, she was wonderful, and I would absolutely work with her again.
  • Rashelle
    Rashelle S. Married on 08/08/2019

Creative, Energetic Wedding Photographer!

Hellena was amazing to work with, and I cannot say enough great things about her. Our photos were stunning, we had an excellent time, and she was fun and engaging for our shoot. We had never met her before our wedding day, and she made us feel comfortable and heard. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Best decision!