Hector Islas Photography

Hector Islas Photography 5
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/20/2019

Best photographer around

Hector is amazing! We worked with him for our engagement shoot and again for the wedding . He is very friendly and has an eye for amazing pictures . The package that we got also included a picture canvas that was displayed during the reception and a picture guestbook . I can’t wait for the wedding photos

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • F

Francisco · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was August 2016. My wife and I had our hands full. We were running around taking care of everything. Luckily, I had asked Hector to be our photographer before I even asked my wife to marry me.

We are one day away from our wedding, and I get a call from Hector and he asks, do you have a guestbook ready?

Hmmm, "no", I reply.

Next day, we are at the church, everything is going and in the back of my head, I keep thinking how much it's going to suck to not have a guest book.

We get to the hall and sure enough, by the entrance is a beautiful guestbook for people to sign and it is made with all of our engagement pictures.

Hector took the time to make this beautiful book, the day before my wedding and drove super far to pick it up and bring it to us so we wouldn't be without a guestbook.

That's just the kind of person that Hector is. He will go out of his way to make sure that you are happy. He will take care of you for things that you are not even aware of.

If you are lucky enough to have Hector as your photographer, then make sure that you understand the blessing that you are receiving.

Thanks Hector, we were honored with your God given gifts.

Hector Islas Photography 6
    Hector Islas Photography 14
    Hector Islas Photography 15
    Sent on 01/29/2018

• Los Angeles See on map
    (323) 972-7183 (Phone number)