Address, New Hartford, CT 06057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,449

About Heaven Scent Floral Creations

Heaven Scent Floral Creations is a florist located in New Hartford, Connecticut. Owner Gina Ashworth has been designing flowers for over 25 years and is dedicated to providing customers with a friendly and reliable service. She uses the freshest, best quality blooms and uses beautiful locally grown flowers when in season. Along with the help of her team, Gina creates artistic arrangements that radiate a romantic ambience and reflect each couple's special story and relationship.

Heaven Scent Floral Creations strives to delight their clients by designing vibrant botanical arrangements and delivering personable customer service. Every wedding is a unique and creative platform to express your individual style which is why Gina encourages her clients to arrange an initial consultation to discuss the wedding of their dreams. She often suggests meeting at the venue to discuss floral options that fit the location.

Follow Heaven Scent Floral Creations on
Bridal party handtied bouquets
img 5548 51 987628 159642522178781

3 Reviews for Heaven Scent Floral Creations

Charla · Married on 06/02/2018

My Fiancé and I have interviewed six different florists in the greater Waterbury area, my mom just so happened to share an article about Gina Ashworth in the local newspapers about her new business. We decided to set up an appointment with her for a wedding consultations and we are so glad we did. She is so sweet, she took her time with us. I brought a book with me about my vision and she was so excited to see everything we put together. Gina made our experience so wonderful, as soon we left we knew she was the right florist for us. Wedding flowers have been very stressful for me and Gina just put all my stress and worries to ease. She is amazing, she understood my vision, highly recommend her!! We can not wait to work with her!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

From start to finish, Gina was absolutely incredible. She was so flexible with my crazy work schedule she would meet sometimes after 8 at night just to accommodate me. I showed her several pictures of what i liked, and the ideas i had and she just brought them to life. Up until the day of the wedding, she kept in contact with me whether it was asking opinions, or requests on certain things, or just asking me how all the planning was coming along. She delivered the flowers the morning of, which was an early morning starting at 430 and offered to help with anything i needed. She was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Heaven Scent Floral Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 174.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 169.00
    $ 2449
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Address New Hartford, CT, 06057 See on map
    860-735-3646 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heaven Scent Floral Creations)