Heaven's Tableland Christian Church

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heaven's Tableland Christian Church

A Church for ALL God's People

SHORT SERVICE DESCRIPTION
I live in Newport News, VA. I moved from Massachusetts in 2014. IMPORTANT: CORRECT NUMBER IS:                 757-367-0267 I am an ordained clergy licensed in MA, RI,ME and VA.  I will travel outside of VA for additional fee. One of my greatest joys is to be a part of a couples new journey as they take their vows. My ministry, and weddings are available to ALL God's people without prejudice toward sexual orientation.
My fee wasn't displayed on the beginning page. I charge $200 which includes, all meetings, rehearsal and anything else you need. The only extra would be, as stated above,  if travel was 40 miles or more from Newport News, VA. then there is a small fee for travel. I also provide wedding programs as my gift up to 100 people.
SERVICE DESCRIPTION
I have four different services from which to choose. You may "mix and match" or, choose to write your own ceremony. I am more than happy to help you with that as well. Any of these may include special music,readings or traditions whatever makes your ceremony special.

My goal is to give you the wedding of your dreams! I have performed ceremonies on the beach, in a garden, in a park, a personal home or traditional, church ceremony.

Whether you have 5 or 200 attendees your wedding is special to me! My fees are reasonable and references provided upon request.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Heaven's Tableland Christian Church on

5 Reviews for Heaven's Tableland Christian Church

We would not have married if we could not have had Rev Adelle perform our ceremony. She is wonderful. Has a personal touch and was involved in organizing the programs and the wording for our beautiful service. She brought a formal and important tone to the service and the angels wept! We love her and will have her perform our Re commitment Vows in a few years time. We are grateful to be able to call her our personal friend. Thankyou!

Profile Picture Jilly, 4/30/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Adelle was great, she was very helpful and made sure we had exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. She had great ideas and was on top of everything and made sure we were happy. She was very sweet and her and my husband hit it off at the first meeting and she was teary eyed during the ceremony which made us both feel like she really cared about us. We enjoyed having her perform our ceremony and we also had her do the blessing for the meal and she stayed till almost the end of the reception. We recommend her to anyone looking for a ceremony that involves God but doesn't ram it down everyone's thorat either.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

rev Adelle is the best our ceremony was perfect she is there for you every step of the way she really cares about you and about making your day special I highly recommend her

Profile Picture cheryl, 4/18/10, 1 Review