Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Based in Los Angeles, California, Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist offers skilled wedding makeup services. Owner and operator Heather is a licensed and highly experienced makeup artist with more than 18 years providing her services for weddings, engagements, showers, and many other special occasions. With work published in magazines, Heather's passion for the art of beauty pushes her to excel in both makeup and skincare.

Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist offers a variety of wedding services including consultations, makeup application, and body art. Additionally, Heather can accommodate group bookings such as for wedding parties and partners with skilled hairstylists. Her signature attention to detail allows her to craft the look that a to-be-wed desires, whether avant-garde or a more traditional take. A client can anticipate looking and feeling confident on their special day, ready for a truly remarkable experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$50

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Jennifer Married on 07/24/2011
    Highly recommend! I had such a great experience using Heather as my make-up artist for my big day. She came fully equipped and ready to work her magic... and it is magic because I looked stunning that day. She was very professional and instinctual on what to do. Her work was flawless and words don't do justice to how grateful I was to have her be part of my special day. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist. She is worth it!
    Gabbie Married on 09/25/2010
    Two weeks before my wedding I was in a frantic frenzy trying to find a make up artist. I had no idea you had to do these things way in advance! Lol! Heather came highly recommended from MG Hair Gallery. I didn’t even have a chance to do a trial due to my schedule, but seeing as how Monica, my hair stylist, went on and on about her, I decided to just go for it! I am absolutely thrilled that I chose Heather! She did a phenomenal job on my 2 bridesmaids, daughter, mother and me! I really felt like I had celebrity quality makeup! I felt beautiful, stunning and more importantly HOT! Lol! Everyone looked amazing and commented on how the make up looked very natural and didn’t have an over bearing look! She was so much fun to work with and really made everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend Heather Coleman to any bride! I wish I could get married all the time just so Heather could keep doing my make up! Heather, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day! I can’t thank you enough!

–Gabriela Martinez
    Brittney Married on 09/18/2010
    Heather Coleman made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Her skills made me into the most beautiful version of ME that I have ever seen!
    In hiring Heather Coleman you can put your mind at ease (on at least one part of your wedding), knowing that you will look AMAZING on one of the biggest days of your life :)
    From our first meeting, Heather understood EXACTLY what I wanted and worked with me in perfecting my look.
    Heathers professionalism and TALENT are like none that I have seen (and being a photographer, I am VERY picky)!

840 S. Hobart blvd Los Angeles, CA, 90005
909-442-0518

By appiontment only
Location of (Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding