Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Based in Los Angeles, California, Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist offers skilled wedding makeup services. Heather is a licensed esthatician and highly experienced makeup artist with more than 20 years experiance of both makeup and hair styling for weddings, engagements, showers, and many other special occasions.

Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist offers a variety of wedding services including consultations, makeup application, and body art. Additionally, Heather can accommodate group bookings such as for wedding parties. Her signature attention to detail allows her to craft the look that a to-be-wed desires, whether avant-garde or a more traditional take. A client can anticipate looking and feeling confident on their special day, ready for a truly remarkable experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$50

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Caroline B. Married on 10/23/2021

Maternity photo shoot

Heather was fantastic! I used her as my makeup and hair artist for my maternity photo shoot. She was referred by a good friend of mine. She is so kind and friendly, which made the whole experience so easy-going. She is professional and on time and communicates well prior to your big event day. My makeup was so natural looking yet “glammed up” enough to make me feeling beautiful and special for my photos. I’ll cherish those forever!
    Bryanna L. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic makeup artist!

Heather did a great job with my wedding and my bridal party. We went for a soft Hollywood glam look and she nailed it. I looked amazing! I would highly recommend her for your wedding. She was prompt and efficient and got through all 4 of us in a timely manner. 10/10.
    Jennifer Married on 07/24/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Highly recommend! I had such a great experience using Heather as my make-up artist for my big day. She came fully equipped and ready to work her magic... and it is magic because I looked stunning that day. She was very professional and instinctual on what to do. Her work was flawless and words don't do justice to how grateful I was to have her be part of my special day. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist. She is worth it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

840 S. Hobart blvd Los Angeles, CA, 90005

By appiontment only
Location of (Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding