Heart to Home Wedding and Event Planning

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Heart to Home Wedding and Event Planning is a wedding coordination service based in Cleveland, Ohio. Owner Lindsay founded this company in 2015 with the goal to help couples bring their dream day to life with as little stress as possible. Lindsay is proud to have built a diverse portfolio of work, having helped to design celebrations of all sizes and styles. She believes in the importance of adding a personal touch to each event in order to make it uniquely yours.

Heart to Home Wedding and Event Planning offers a variety of packages to suit different levels of service. You may require full event planning, which puts focus on personal guidance from Lindsay to help you finalize each detail of your perfect day. She can help with timeline design, budget management, and other technical aspects of your event. Should you have each affair in order and simply require a trusted second look to ensure everything runs smoothly, Lindsay can offer day-of coordination. Here, she will oversee the running of your celebration, ensuring that each moment flows seamlessly into the next. This allows you to fully enjoy the spectacle of your occasion. Other services include design management and partial-day planning. You are invited to consult with Lindsay to figure out which package best suits your needs. A lover of travel, Lindsay is also available to plan destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kennedy
    Kennedy S. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Decision Ever!

Heart to Home was there for us every step of the way. Lindsey and her team helped set up appointments, talked through design, handled the timeline and vendor needs. On our wedding day we didn't worry about anything at all. It was the best day ever and much of that is thanks to the work Heart to Home put in.
    Calista W. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, professional, and overall a great planner

Heart to Home was extremely easy to work with. Lindsey helped us set up some meeting times, sent us what we needed to provide her in easy templates, and answered emails timely. Overall, we really didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. That was the best part - everything was taken care of! Lindsey is kind, professional, and overall a great planner.
  • Mary
    Mary S. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Was a dream to work with!

Lindsey was amazing. She made the day run as smoothly as possible. She answered all the questions I had. She was thorough in getting information and she executed my vision perfectly. I was able to just enjoy the day, and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Heart to Home Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Mary! It was a joy working with you and Matt. Thank you for having our team apart of your wedding day! Congratulations!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Team

Lindsey Kernya
Lindsey Kernya
Owner and Lead Planner

Hello there, I would love to tell you a little about myself! I grew up in a small town, married my high school sweetheart in 2015 and we have two beautiful children, Jack and Sophia. My husband is a Cleveland Fireman and paramedic, I am a very proud wife!

I hold a certificate in event planning and currently working towards my associates degree in marketing and small business management. ​

Founding Heart to Home events in 2015, I started the company with every couple in mind. Everyone's style, budget, guest count, wants and needs are all different and we understand that. Always striving to provide our clients a personalized touch that is custom fit to them. With countless wedding and events in our portfolio, the experience and vendor relationships we've created with the areas top professionals, we are certain and confident that we can provide you with an enjoyable planning process and wedding day.

You get one shot at events, let us get it right for you!

Cleveland, Ohio Cleveland, OH, 44109
Location of (Heart to Home Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding